Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Muscle Pharm

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
So is that javapro any good? I'm a big coffee drinker and that sounds really good. Just don't want to throw out money if it's not worth a damn

I've never tried it but heard good things. Are you looking for just the coffee type taste or like a protein and actual coffee combo? Dymatize makes a really good whey called cafe mocha that is delicious.

TheSwindler

TheSwindler

May 5, 2014
I've never tried it but heard good things. Are you looking for just the coffee type taste or like a protein and actual coffee combo? Dymatize makes a really good whey called cafe mocha that is delicious.

The actual coffee combo because without my daily caffeine intake I get headaches and all that good stuff hah

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Their products seem to be pretty solid. I'm always switching brands

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I like muscle pharms stuff. One of my favorites.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Just got a 2lb of the Cinnamon Bun Conbat, Holy Hell I'm in love. Tastes just like a dessert.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Just got a 2lb of the Cinnamon Bun Conbat, Holy Hell I'm in love. Tastes just like a dessert.

That sounds delicious! You drink that with milk or water? I really wanna try ON Rocky Road.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I always mix with water. I got some SAN rocky road and it tasted like play dough. 4 lbs in the trash. I'm pretty satisfied with MP myself.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I always mix with water. I got some SAN rocky road and it tasted like play dough. 4 lbs in the trash. I'm pretty satisfied with MP myself.

Man that is such a bummer. The only thing I'll ever really change up is a pre workout because I could care less about the flavor as long as the ingredients are up to par. I'm always scared to switch from what I know I like for that reason, I remember I got the cake batter ON whey one time and hated mysel for it. I miserably chugged through the entire 5lbs over a month or so

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Man that is such a bummer. The only thing I'll ever really change up is a pre workout because I could care less about the flavor as long as the ingredients are up to par. I'm always scared to switch from what I know I like for that reason, I remember I got the cake batter ON whey one time and hated mysel for it. I miserably chugged through the entire 5lbs over a month or so

Dude.. I ordered the ON cake batter when it came out and I STILL have like half that jug hahah. It sounded so good!

C

CharlieE

Apr 20, 2014
Been using Bullet Proof for a while now and can't fault it, decent stuff and helps me sleep like a baby

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Dude.. I ordered the ON cake batter when it came out and I STILL have like half that jug hahah. It sounded so good!

Lmao I know right? I offered scoops to anyone around when I was making a shake. Definitely didn't taste like it sounded.

On another note, when muscle pharm first started I didn't buy into the hype. I thought it was another mainstream, high marketing company with shit products. You know, kind of like muscle tech over the past few years and still. But from what I've heard from almost everyone I know that's used their products, it's just the opposite. Really glad to see that majority of people are happy with musclepharm. I haven't tried any of their stuff yet. But I'm that did with like 6 browsers open comparing prices and ingredients when I shop for supps lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Damn 5 pounds per month? I use USP Labs Oxyelite protein in a 1 lb jug or so. The little size. Lasts like 2 months or more.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic