Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Muscle Pharm

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
So the general consensus here is MP is to dam sweet. Unless of course your a black person.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
So the general consensus here is MP is to dam sweet. Unless of course your a black person.

Lmao! So you sayin the flavor was called purpl drink?

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Man that's great to hear! Most any protein type powders suck at mixing in coffee, my experience anyway. I loved the iron mass though. I felt I was recovering a lot faster using it, and with nutrition geared for mass gains as well. It definitely did it's part

Have you tried Javapro? Its a protein powder made to add to coffee..

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Have you tried Javapro? Its a protein powder made to add to coffee..

I haven't, that sounds awesome. Make a little protein iced coffee for this guy. Where can I check that out at bro?

V

viergeverd

Jan 29, 2014
Seeing as how im not black... i mist be the only white person who loves the taste Haha. But if you have four loco as your profile picture idk how you think MP is too sweet cause those things are a kick in the kiester!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Seeing as how im not black... i mist be the only white person who loves the taste Haha. But if you have four loco as your profile picture idk how you think MP is too sweet cause those things are a kick in the kiester!
Lol....good point.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
I haven't, that sounds awesome. Make a little protein iced coffee for this guy. Where can I check that out at bro?

I'm not sure what online retailers have it, but I know gnc carries it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Cool man I'll look around a bit. Thanks

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
This is good information thanks for sharing

His posts were repetitive and boring thanks for banning.

Anyway MP has quality products IMO. The Iron Pack Vitamin has a lot of stuff in it. I've tried the cookies n cream combat powder it was good. The sleep/recovery product Bullet Proof was good. Now they call it Iron Dream lol. I'm guessing one of the C/S/V flavors was too sweet. Yeah protein doesn't mix well in hot liquid I usually just keep my coffee in the fridge and make cold drinks in the morning. On another note I tried the vitamin shoppes' rich chocolate protein and it is the worst tasting protein I've ever had. Drinkable but does not taste anything like rich chocolate. Vanilla was OK.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I like all the MP products I've gotten. The sweet flavor is great for me. I use almost the whole line from CLA to Combat and Amino 1, Re-con and one of the Arnold products Iron Dream. Haven't been dissapointed with any of them and I like all their flavors.

TheSwindler

TheSwindler

May 5, 2014
So is that javapro any good? I'm a big coffee drinker and that sounds really good. Just don't want to throw out money if it's not worth a damn

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic