Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Muscle Pharm

V

viergeverd

Jan 29, 2014
Been looking since I got on here. Is no one really into Muscle Pharm products? Or even tried it? Been taking their stuff myself for awhile and just here recently started doing a whole set up. Pre-workout, during, post, my protein. Along with my proper dieting I'm seeing gains and improvements. Was really hoping to see someone else talking about it and what they were doing too.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I haven't used their regular products but I've used the iron mass of the Arnold series and loved it.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I use MP products... Combat and Arnold series, i use the Orange Mango Amino1 as well

Not sure about any gains myself, the whey is to supplement my diet and the aminos I use for recovery and well, it helps get my water in...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Mixes great in my 6am coffee!

Man that's great to hear! Most any protein type powders suck at mixing in coffee, my experience anyway. I loved the iron mass though. I felt I was recovering a lot faster using it, and with nutrition geared for mass gains as well. It definitely did it's part

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I've used some other products like Glutamine, etc... Not 100% on that.

I am going to try the Arnold series multi... My gym carries MP so it's real easy for me to grab diff products.

V

viergeverd

Jan 29, 2014
Doing a couple of Arnold products with everything I'm doing. Pump and Iron Mass. I love them, pump has a good kick but nothing like assault. too bad I'm allergic to coconut

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Their preworkout is terrible. So sweet I can't drink it.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I like their protein. Every flavor taste great. Its supposedly a blend of different proteins but from the way it mixes I would say its almost 75% whey or more (not a lot of casein or MPI).

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I like their protein. Every flavor taste great. Its supposedly a blend of different proteins but from the way it mixes I would say its almost 75% whey or more (not a lot of casein or MPI).

I thought their protein was overly sweet just like their preworkout.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I tried a protein and a pre workout and couldn't stand either. Too sweet. Wound up giving them away.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I used the pre w/o Assault a few months back, it was sweet, ended up giving it away with about 10 scoops left. It was effective for energy but the taste got old.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic