Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

MSM and glucosamine for shoulder issues and joint care

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Cissus, do a search on it as well. fyi adequan and pento are the best.

Ill have a read up on cissius guys, i checked out adequan and pentosan and they look promising but wanna try some of the more common things things like glucosamine etc to see how it works for me particularly, works for some not for others, guess I'll just have to see, thanks though!

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Im sure the deca would provide more relief and would kick in quicker, the only thing is it will only mask the pain (correct me if Im wrong) whereas the other meds may help provide longer term relief repair and you can stay on them for alto longer also

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
At the moment I'm taking 2 1500mg of glocosamine in the morning and 2 more in the evening to help for my post op shoulder surgery.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
At the moment I'm taking 2 1500mg of glocosamine in the morning and 2 more in the evening to help for my post op shoulder surgery.

That's a help of alot of the stuff! How's it working for you though?

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012

So far so good.bigger i usually only take 2 1500mg but since I had my shoulder surgery just trying to speed it along.one of the boys here was doing the same as he had joint issues so he advised me on giving it a go.just like any thing whether its supplements or gear usage there isn't one set rule for every body.try it see how you go.

M

mustang_00

Jan 4, 2013
i just started taking ostio bi-flex for ac joint pain. it's way to early to tell if it's working but, i'm optimistic. i've been hearing good things about it for a while now.

my buddy pinned his delt and is experiencing ac joint pain. can't figure out why. i've watched him pin his delts and i watch him lift. i'm either a hypochondriac. or, i'm paying to much attention to his form. but, i somehow ended up fucking my ac.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
I will thanks fury! strange mustang, can't see how the two would be related really, just one of them weird coincidences i guess, maybe the gear is drying his joints? heard winstrol can be a devil for doing that!

M

mustang_00

Jan 4, 2013
I will thanks fury! strange mustang, can't see how the two would be related really, just one of them weird coincidences i guess, maybe the gear is drying his joints? heard winstrol can be a devil for doing that!

the weirdest part is he's on test/deca. the deca should be helping him with his joints. kinda makes me believe he's just growing to fast or now that he's moving heavier weights he needs to focus on stretching more.

he said it only hurts when he flexes his traps (it's his left shoulder giving him the ac joint feeling) but yet he can bench press and do everything else. he complains of the pain when doing dips though. i told him to stop doing them. he says if he's laying on his side on the floor or on the couch resting on his elbow he can really feel it too.

told him to go see a dr in case its something more serious.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
the weirdest part is he's on test/deca. the deca should be helping him with his joints. kinda makes me believe he's just growing to fast or now that he's moving heavier weights he needs to focus on stretching more.

he said it only hurts when he flexes his traps (it's his left shoulder giving him the ac joint feeling) but yet he can bench press and do everything else. he complains of the pain when doing dips though. i told him to stop doing them. he says if he's laying on his side on the floor or on the couch resting on his elbow he can really feel it too.

told him to go see a dr in case its something more serious.

Id be undercover impression (Im no doc but what the hell) that it may be a problem with eithercthe connectivity tissues or that he may have slight muscular imbalances in his shoulder so one hasn't quite strengthened enough for through weight that he is using, maybe get to see what the other guys on here think

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
I probably should have read that through before i posted it hahaa
Id be under impression (Im no doc but what the hell) that it may be a problem with either the connective tissues or that he may have slight muscular imbalances in his shoulder so one hasn't quite strengthened enough for through weight that he is using, maybe get to see what the other guys on here think

C

Christosterone

Nov 22, 2012
It takes awhile to kick in, but studies have shown some effectiveness. Gh works well to

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic