Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

MSM and glucosamine for shoulder issues and joint care

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
I have read multiple different sources on the web giving their knowledge for the use of these two product to give optimal recovery/relief and was curious to see what you guys on the board may have used. I was thinking a combination of 1500mg of glucosamine daily and 4g MSM daily. should these dosage be split up? thanks

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
300.JPG
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=320198&catid=59876&aid=338666&aparam=goobase_filler (Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM)

http://www.nutritionexpress.com/now...s+liquid+hyaluronic+acid+16+fluid+ounces.aspx (Liquid Hyaluronic Acid)

I have been using this with along with Liquid Hyaluronic Acid. My joints are feeling good. I have been taking 2 servings a day.

http://www.theironden.com/threads/1...aluronic-Acid-Liquid-Glucosamine-Chondrointin

Last edited:
T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Recent peer-reviewed studies have shown Glucosamine and MSM to be rather ineffective.

Do a quick pubmed search and see what you think.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Much more so adequan and pentosan, but those are nice to add as well.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I use 3000/2500mg of Glucosamine/Chondrotrin daily, i buy them at Sam's club. I been using it for years and i can really tell when i stop using them, usually a week, my knees elbows start hurting!

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Orange Triad helps allot too.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
There is a product called joint command and it is made by prosource. The only place you can get it is there. I suggest you look into it. The best joint product I have ever used. Prosource.net

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Thanks for all the responses, it has been good to get some more opinions. i was originally going to get the orange triad as my multivitamin of choice but got some others on offer and have enough to last a while even though the joint and flex compounds in them (glucosamine, chondroitin - MSM) in there would clearly help. I was reading that the MSM powder has more studies showing solid evidence than chondroitin and that it helps pain relief in arthritis sufferers and has anti-inflammatory effects which are heightened when combined with glucosamine. I didn't really fancy injecting when i could get away with a coule of pills and powders. ill have to check a couple of them products out, thanks again Guys!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Cissus, do a search on it as well. fyi adequan and pento are the best.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Shine I heard cissus is very good along with orange triad.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
How do the above compare with deca in terms of relief for aching knees? Also, thanks to all in this thread for their helpful suggestions as well.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have read multiple different sources on the web giving their knowledge for the use of these two product to give optimal recovery/relief and was curious to see what you guys on the board may have used. I was thinking a combination of 1500mg of glucosamine daily and 4g MSM daily. should these dosage be split up? thanks

These supplements don't do shit for me but there are people who swear by them. You have to give them a try and then decide. For sure they're not going to hurt you. Somone mentioned Orange Triad which is a very good supplement.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic