Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ms. AJDOS

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD. Sending positive thoughts your direction for a long healthy life.

And my sincere thoughts regarding the loss of a good person. I'm in shock as I am playing catch-up. A crazy world..a crazier life we all lead. Who knows what's in-store for any one of us. It's the luck of the draw to have this moment and even luckier to have the next. We never know when our time will pass. Just live each day as if it's the last. Enjoy and care for each other. RIP AJ....

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Great to see you here Lysa and I wish you the best.

I dont know what else to say but you'll always be treated with the utmost respect.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Sad news about AJ. Very sorry to hear this and sorry for your loss.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Welcome to the TID family.Very sorry for your loss.Hope you can find comfort in knowing he is at peace.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Lysa, I've been on the boards for a long time and crossed paths with aj often. I modded for him on one of his boards shortly before he had to do time. I respected the man very much. I still can't believe he's gone.

Times seem tough enough for you right now, having this happen on top of everything will test your fortitude. Being a cancer survivor myself I can understand your situation. Put your trust in your doctors / surgeons and staff, and have faith that you will be healthy one day soon. I found that one of the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle is the advantage it gives you in recovery. Recovery is a peace of cake to those that have dedicated themselves to building a strong body and mind. That is something I can see that you have in reading your post.

Rest assured many of us will be here for you if you need advice.

Keep Aj's strength in your heart and do well to recover as he would want from you. Be happy as he would want you to be.

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
what was lung cancer like? i need a double lung transplant and im kinda terrified. of course i dont tell anyone because i dont want to sound like a candy ass

Well, I read back through to see if I missed something someone posted regarding lung cancer and didn't see anything soooo I will assume you were talking to me. :)

I can't tell you that it wasn't scary but my way of thinking did not allow it to consume me or my life (of course this was before I knew what stage it was etc...) I was extremely lucky that it was found by fluke as early as it was, because having it removed surgically was (thank god) all I needed. Of course it's been work getting my lung back to par cardio wise but just 3 months later and I'm doing 4 days a week of boot camp (kicks your ass..lol) and lifting on the weekends. I will have to be watched the rest of my life and have a 35 % chance of getting either another cancer or another lung cancer.

I will say that I had it pretty easy compared to not 1 but 2 lung transplants so you have a frickin pass to be terrified...you do seem like a very strong person and it takes us survivor types to get through shit like this...and you will :)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Something smells funny in here.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to TID. Thanks for sharing your story, hope we can be of help and encouragement to you. Pull up a chair and get comfy, bathroom is down the hall on left pass the gym, brownies and Oreos are on the table :)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Lysa has been hospitalized for the last 2 days due to shortness of breath and coughing. With 24% lung capacity at best this is cause for concern. I have been in constant contact with her throughout her stay and she is still upbeat and positive. When I spoke to her earlier they were talking about transporting her to the hospital where her transplant team is and that's the last I've heard thus far

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic