Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ms. AJDOS

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Lysa, my condolences for your loss. AJ will be greatly missed. I read your blog and found it inspirational and moving. Thank you for sharing this all with us.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You're quite a Lady Lysa. Stay strong and positive, God Bless

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
AJ was a dear friend....I respected him. He was as committed to training and truth more than any man I know.

I had fun with him in the good times ( sorry dood but that ****ing fanny pack and discman....sporting the lilly white tan tan still kills me - even though you were a big ass nasty looking mother****er) and I supported him as best I could through his hardships. (I loves ya brother and wouldda done anything for ya... You big mean prick...lol)

I'm deeply sorry for your loss Lysa.....he was a truly great man... We are all better to have known him, and the loss to these boards will never be replaced.

newf

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm glad to see you joined. I knew you would like it here.
I know I'm usually one of the biggest offenders when it comes to sexist remarks and comments but if anyone here tries to get "cute" with you they will have to answer to me. I can't help you with the blonde jokes though. Lol
Like I've told you before, you know you have a friend in me on and off the forums and you will find you have a lot of friends here. You are an inspiration to all of us and I hope you stick around to see everything our community has to offer

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Welcome, Lysa. Sorry for your loss. I have read your blog and you are definitely an inspiration and obviously a very caring and wonderful person. I will continue to follow you blog. All the best to you and may you continue to succeed in your struggles.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Sorry for you loss, I understand what you must be feeling. welcome to TID, thanks for coming and sharing.

LysaD

LysaD

TID Lady Member
Feb 28, 2015
...im 48- look half that, feel twice that lol

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Welcome aboard. Hope you'll stick around and share your knowledge and insights.

LysaD

LysaD

TID Lady Member
Feb 28, 2015
he was a grumpy ass in the morning! dang

LysaD

LysaD

TID Lady Member
Feb 28, 2015
what was lung cancer like? i need a double lung transplant and im kinda terrified. of course i dont tell anyone because i dont want to sound like a candy ass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic