Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Mixing steroids with antidepressants

Spartan86

Spartan86

Mar 16, 2014
First of all,i wanna thank you all for your replies because through your disagreements i made a decision.And this decision is to speak about the dangers and the side effects with my psychiatrist.He is a cool guy,i have told him that i do bodybuilding and that i have taken steroids in the past and that when i feel better i will do a cycle again.The sure thing is that the side effects from body to body are different,like steroids for example...i used sustanon in the past and i had no water retention and a friend of mine took it only for 6 weeks and his belly was bloated.If you want i can post you my cycle.Also about tren,i have used it before and it's my favourite steroid the only side effect was the bad temper and the anger i had,but i controlled it.Same thing happened when i used testo cypionate for the first time.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Thanks for changing your Avi I know Jenner will be heart broken but she can PM u for those pics.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
First of all,i wanna thank you all for your replies because through your disagreements i made a decision.And this decision is to speak about the dangers and the side effects with my psychiatrist.He is a cool guy,i have told him that i do bodybuilding and that i have taken steroids in the past and that when i feel better i will do a cycle again.The sure thing is that the side effects from body to body are different,like steroids for example...i used sustanon in the past and i had no water retention and a friend of mine took it only for 6 weeks and his belly was bloated.If you want i can post you my cycle.Also about tren,i have used it before and it's my favourite steroid the only side effect was the bad temper and the anger i had,but i controlled it.Same thing happened when i used testo cypionate for the first time.

Log would be awesome. Great choice. If you are going tren start real low; I would say test only if it were me.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Ive also been diagnosed with panic disorder and anxiety.Im49 yrs old..Have had it for almost a decade... Ive been using gear on and off for well over 20yrs with the last 8 yrs straight not coming off except for the past 3months cause my panic anxiety and depression became almost overwhelming... I have good months and bad months.. I cannot begin to explain to someone who doesn't have these disorders what its like to wake up out of a sound sleep into complete Terror and panic. Its terrifying. I could also tell you 100% completely that Effexor,Buspirone and Xanax(Ativan) saved my life and gave me a somewhat normal life back... Telling someone to suck it up and deal with life is coming from someone who has never experienced these disorders. Ive served in the Corp..been on my own since im 17..im not scared of a damn thing except when these disorders rear there heads..You start to think irrational..you feel youll never get better. And they piggy back each other...it kicks your ass...Im completely weened off the Xanax and Ativan except for emergency situations (panic attacks). Working thru a panic attack without the help of a Xanax to squash it can be done thru diphramatic breathing and meditation but its the longest 20 minutes youll ever experience waiting for the attack to subside. I guess the point im trying to make is there is definitely a need for antidepressants and benzos in some peoples lifes. But weening yourself off to me was very important as to try not to rely on them daily and only use as needed. As far as mixing the gear with it only you can say my friend. Listen to your body and see how you feel. I love tren as much as the next guy but it increases my anxiety so I gotta stay away from it..Its a trial and error situation bro..As I found out your mental health and stability is not something to be taken lightly. Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions..I would be glad to help any way I can.
Good luck brother..

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety dissorder and was prescribed 10mgs of Cipralex. Although it made me feel like shit for the first three months, I then felt perfectly good. After a total of 8 months I was on it I decided to do a light cycle with test and dianabol. Guess what? My anxiety was back in no time. Skip forward a few months, i decided to stop taking Cipralex because it ruined my physical stamina and had almost no desire for sex.

Now, 2 years later I am still with very high levels of stress but at least, my libido has returned. I did a full range hormonal check up and everything came back fine and still, for some reason i feel anxious for apparently, no reason at all.

If you're feeling alright don't mess up with AAS IMO. I have decided against SSRI's so I am going to try therapy and see how that goes.

Good luck friend.

Spartan86

Spartan86

Mar 16, 2014
I will use tren acetate 300mg per week for 8 weeks.I will start my cycle also with primo and testex and i have ordered 400iu's humatrope...i will start with 2iu's the first week and from second week i will jump to 5iu.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I will use tren acetate 300mg per week for 8 weeks.I will start my cycle also with primo and testex and i have ordered 400iu's humatrope...i will start with 2iu's the first week and from second week i will jump to 5iu.

I would bump up 1iu ever week or two- jumping like that can cause sides to be more aggressive- carpal tunnel, neuropathy. ..

Spartan86

Spartan86

Mar 16, 2014
Is 4 months enough to see the effects of hgh in my body...i will run hgh for the first time and it's pharma grade!Is it worth the money?

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Is 4 months enough to see the effects of hgh in my body...i will run hgh for the first time and it's pharma grade!Is it worth the money?

I ran 4iu ed for 6months and started seeing results at 2-3 months. T4 works synergistically with gh and helps cut the inevitable lethargy from gh supplementation as well. I run 100mcg ed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic