Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Mixing steroids with antidepressants

Spartan86

Spartan86

Mar 16, 2014
Hello to all.I have problem with panic disosrder and anxiety for the last 2 years,due to this i take xanax(4mg per day) and paxil(60mg per day).The last time i was on steroids was almost 3 years ago(i have done 5 cycles in the past)...now i want to be on a cycle again but i don't know if i can cause of the meds.Does anybody know if i will have any side effects from this combination??

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
No one can answer that for sure. Each person will respond differently. Xanax is good stuff in the short term. But I find that you quickly just get used to the bubble it puts around you and that becomes your new threshold for anxiety. When you go off it go off slow or outside stimuli will feel very stressful.

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I am no doctor but I would not mix the 2 of them.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'd like to know the opinions on this topic too.

I'm thinking there are a couple compounds that are a must avoid though.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
well, aas makes me feel pretty damn good so I would have to wonder if while on, someone could stop the meds...unless it's tren lol

Where is dr. jim

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Aas and antidepressants do not inhibit each or act together in any way.... it's the ancillaries you need to worry about. I know ssri's inhibit nolva effectiveness- google it because I'm on a phone... caber is a dopamine agonist which affects seratonin receptors so again you will have ssri issues. Those are just a few examples. I have issues with anger and bipolar disorder and take reslting meds. I am also two years clean and sober. As far as aas the only issue I have is the first week or two on tren my temper gets a little out of hand. Good luck and listen to your body and brain.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Aas and antidepressants do not inhibit each or act together in any way.... it's the ancillaries you need to worry about. I know ssri's inhibit nolva effectiveness- google it because I'm on a phone... caber is a dopamine agonist which affects seratonin receptors so again you will have ssri issues. Those are just a few examples. I have issues with anger and bipolar disorder and take reslting meds. I am also two years clean and sober. As far as aas the only issue I have is the first week or two on tren my temper gets a little out of hand. Good luck and listen to your body and brain.

How do you think tren ace at a low dose like 100-200mg a week would effect someone with panic symptoms? What about Halotestin?

Not trying to take over the thread, I just thought it was relevant.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Aas and antidepressants do not inhibit each or act together in any way

A pharmacist who has some kind of specialization in sports medicine told me the same thing years ago.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic