Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Mixing steroids with antidepressants

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
Sure antidepressents help some people (research shows its mainly ineffective for mild to moderate depression and works best with severe cases) in the end though one must realize that happiness is a choice; many people unfortunately don't learn to cope with life and all that comes with it.

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
We agree then. Most people do not need them and should wean under a physicians care. To some, however, it is a mandarory requirement that seratonin levels be supplemented and the like.

Im saying much more than that but sure, severly depressed people may feel slightly happier if they take pills. My argument lies in their effectiveness. Im sure having an orgy with many beautiful woman and winning the lottery would have the same temporary effect (it most definitely increases seratonin production in the brain). Happiness is an ultimate choice and if we choose not to be happy with the cards we are dealt, no amount of pills will keep us from killing ourselves

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
Ya sorry OP, brutus and I are just having a little verbal powwow

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I think for someone to say that your good everything is ok is bs. No two people react to any thing be it alcohol weed AAS or RX meds the same as the next person. I think If your having mental ( chemical imbalance ) problems as it is you need to stay natural until you get your self under control and don't have to use RX meds to counter act your problem. Anti depressants don't mix we'll with stuff. I have known a few people to take there lives while on anti depressants and mix something with them. So I would steer clear.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I think everyone is affected by everything differently... one panic prone person might end up in the looney bin at 200mg and another would not notice a thing. I have no idea with halo.

Tren accentuated all my aggressive tendencies tenfold... I don't know what it would do for the next rage filled guy.

Your DAMN right mate because we all know many patients on Bezos and Seritonin inhibitors are often "on edge" as is, and the addition of an AAS may be all that is required for them to "fall off that ledge".

Fella I would strongly suggest you stabilize your mental state (and I must assume it's NOT "stable" or you probably wouldn't pose the question from the outset) before cycling.

Should you choose to ignore that advice, at least start with NO MORE than 500mg of TT weekly and see how it goes for SEVERAL weeks

jim

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
[/B][/U]

Your DAMN right mate because we all know many patients on Bezos and Seritonin inhibitors are often "on edge" as is, and the addition of an AAS may be all that is required for them to "fall off that ledge".

Fella I would strongly suggest you stabilize your mental state (and I must assume it's NOT "stable" or you probably wouldn't pose the question from the outset) before cycling.

Should you choose to ignore that advice, at least start with NO MORE than 500mg of TT weekly and see how it goes for SEVERAL weeks

jim

Damn right dr jim... I had terrible anxiety that would manifest itself in me completely flipping my shit and yelling at my wife. Completely outraged over the stupidest shit. When I would be on blast with test and deca I was much much worse. I wasn't violent or anything, but I would go from perfectly fine to a panic attack in a minute or less. I came off for a while until I learned how to control my anxiety through meditation.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
I was put on antidepressants in my teen years... best thing i ever did was stop taking them. Taking them never makes anyone "better", you never deal with the underlying issues if you are always medicating to cover up very normal feelings

Get off that crap... it will cure nothing and just prolong the notion of you sucking it up and dealing with life like the rest of us

Im saying much more than that but sure, severly depressed people may feel slightly happier if they take pills. My argument lies in their effectiveness. Im sure having an orgy with many beautiful woman and winning the lottery would have the same temporary effect (it most definitely increases seratonin production in the brain). Happiness is an ultimate choice and if we choose not to be happy with the cards we are dealt, no amount of pills will keep us from killing ourselves

I wasn't going to reply because Brutus did such a fine job rebutting your horseshit but it just continues post after post. You obviously haven't learned a thing from Brutus.

I haven't seen so much ignorance presented as fact in a single thread since Dr. Jitsu left. "An orgy with many beautiful woman and winning the lottery" might make someone with SEVERE depression "slightly happier?" "Happiness is a CHOICE?" Are you SERIOUS?! You CLEARLY have NO understanding of depression, whatsoever - or even what defines a severe depressive episode. Not only are these people unable to concentrate or make decisions, they wouldn't even have the energy to act if they could. They cannot "choose" to be happy because they are unable to feel sadness or joy - only an all-consuming sense of complete and total despair. A trip to the Playboy mansion isn't going to change that - only medication or ECT will. For some people, antidepressants are life saving. And those people certainly don't deserve to be told to "suck it up and deal with life like the rest of us."

Why don't you spend an afternoon volunteering in the depression ward of a psychiatric hospital. You might get an education. In the meantime, keep your nonsense to yourself.

Regards

CBS

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
I wasn't going to reply because Brutus did such a fine job rebutting your horseshit but it just continues post after post. You obviously haven't learned a thing from Brutus.

I haven't seen so much ignorance presented as fact in a single thread since Dr. Jitsu left. "An orgy with many beautiful woman and winning the lottery" might make someone with SEVERE depression "slightly happier?" "Happiness is a CHOICE?" Are you SERIOUS?! You CLEARLY have NO understanding of depression, whatsoever - or even what defines a severe depressive episode. Not only are these people unable to concentrate or make decisions, they wouldn't even have the energy to act if they could. They cannot "choose" to be happy because they are unable to feel sadness or joy - only an all-consuming sense of complete and total despair. A trip to the Playboy mansion isn't going to change that - only medication or ECT will. For some people, antidepressants are life saving. And those people certainly don't deserve to be told to "suck it up and deal with life like the rest of us."

Why don't you spend an afternoon volunteering in the depression ward of a psychiatric hospital. You might get an education. In the meantime, keep your nonsense to yourself.

Regards

CBS

Just making a point to say that taking pills and having an orgy produce temporary feelings of happiness, but they are temporary (you misrepresented whag I said completely). Happiness is a choice my friend, ones personality is largely shaped by the way he approaches lifes challenges and views the world. would you agree that people largely become depressed because bad things happen to them in their lifetime? Well you would be wrong! Because largely humans shape positives out of terrible events and develop the coping skills to grow and deal with the notions of themselves in the world. This shows that our environment and the way we choose to view it plays a large part on our mood. There will always be people who don't develop those skills... but whatever, blame it on some chemical imbalance which is a vast oversimplification.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Too bad there is not a pill that can temporarily mask the symptoms of being a self-righteous asshole.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Reading a lot of these responses got me shaking my head. Who is really "mentally stable" these days?

You and only you know how you will react on gear. Myself, my mood does NOT change when i'm on ANY amount of gear. I'm typically cool, calm, and collected, unless i get behind the wheel. I've been on gear for 7 years straight. I've been on antidepressants and benzo's in those 7 years, probably most of those 7 years, because of PTSD and Iraq. My mood has never changed for the worse. The only time i felt like ass was when they'd switch my meds. Not being on anything now, i feel much better. That's just me. Like I said, only you know how you will react. If you do notice a mood change, something not productive, maybe rethink things. I'd look at staying ON cycle instead of this cycling on and off bullshit.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013

Regards

CBS

I gave up my friend. It's like arguing with a baptist about evolution. Waste of time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic