Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Mixing steroids with antidepressants

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You can run them concurrently with no issues whatsoever I assure you, but I do question running the Paxil and Xanax together, have you tried them individually or using the Xanax only when you know you will be going to an even that is going to stress you out.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Spurtin is that you,long time no see if it is.....me I wouldnt change anything the body is accustomed to other than test levels

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
I have been on xanax for 3 years 1mg at bedtime to sleep .I worked late shifts for years and smoked weed after to sleep then we had testing so i had to quit weed .I tried sleep meds but they don't work forever xanax always works BUT excuse me for getting dramatic here it is a ****ed up substance ,first you get a zombielike hangover the next day low cns activity .for example i take it at 11pm and I'm not sharp till noon and since I've been on it my strength has not been the same .For ex. i would train sporadically due to my job but i can always after a month squat 365 for reps etc. i snapped right back .Dude I've been busting my ass for 2 years in the gym i have a diff job now and now I'm doing 385 I've been on a gram for a year also .MY point zanax drains you maybe the cns I've read no studys to confirm just my 2 cents oh and good luck getting off it.I went to jail last summer and couldn't sleep for 12 days that was how long it took for them to give me valium ,you see in the correctional system if you have a script for zanax they must give you valium because you will withdrawal , now what does this tell you i hate zanax i would smoke weed but of course i can't do that . BTW i never hallucinated with the sleep deprivation i was just mad all the time .T HE only good thing i can say is i refuse to increase the dose it takes a little while to sleep but if your taking 4mgs thats insane no way the gear will have the optimum effect bro I'm sorry but i know ,i mean its common sense how can you bust your ass and have mind muscle connection when your stoned like a zombie actually all joking aside zanax is ten times worse then weed for making you lazy ok I'm done ranting.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
How do you think tren ace at a low dose like 100-200mg a week would effect someone with panic symptoms? What about Halotestin?

Not trying to take over the thread, I just thought it was relevant.

I think everyone is affected by everything differently... one panic prone person might end up in the looney bin at 200mg and another would not notice a thing. I have no idea with halo.

Tren accentuated all my aggressive tendencies tenfold... I don't know what it would do for the next rage filled guy.

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
Get off that crap... it will cure nothing and just prolong the notion of you sucking it up and dealing with life like the rest of us

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Get off that crap... it will cure nothing and just prolong the notion of you sucking it up and dealing with life like the rest of us

Totally irresponsible advice. Maybe the worst thing a person could ever suggest.

My girlfriend did that and it worked awesome- until she hung herself. My best friend from grade school thought the same thing- opened up his wrists in a warm tub, put a bag over his head and tied the knot under his neck. On the bright side neither of them are "copping out" and taking their medication anymore.

I understand ignorance of the brain and it's inner workings but what I can't understand is piping up with medical advice when you have no idea what you are talking about.

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
Totally irresponsible advice. Maybe the worst thing a person could ever suggest.

My girlfriend did that and it worked awesome- until she hung herself. My best friend from grade school thought the same thing- opened up his wrists in a warm tub, put a bag over his head and tied the knot under his neck. On the bright side neither of them are "copping out" and taking their medication anymore.

I understand ignorance of the brain and it's inner workings but what I can't understand is piping up with medical advice when you have no idea what you are talking about.

I was put on antidepressants in my teen years... best thing i ever did was stop taking them. Taking them never makes anyone "better", you never deal with the underlying issues if you are always medicating to cover up very normal feelings

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I was put on antidepressants in my teen years... best thing i ever did was stop taking them. Taking them never makes anyone "better", you never deal with the underlying issues if you are always medicating to cover up very normal feelings

If you don't believe chemical imbalances exist in the world that can't be fixed by talking to someone simply because your situation worked that way.... wow. Too bad stopping antidepressants didn't cure your narcissism. Keep up with the medical advice doctor.

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
If you don't believe chemical imbalances exist in the world that can't be fixed by talking to someone simply because your situation worked that way.... wow. Too bad stopping antidepressants didn't cure your narcissism. Keep up with the medical advice doctor.

do you ever see anyone "fixed" by those pills? Pretty sure theres plenty of evidence to show that they in fact can increase suicidal thoughts in some people. Truth is there is no magic pill to make people feel happy. There are too many variables in a persons life that accumulate to their overall feeling of wellbeing... I dont need a PHD to understand that. The "chemical imbalance" notion is understated, one pill cannot balance the thousands of chemicles in your brain to regulate something as complex as mood

Last edited:
brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
do you ever see anyone "fixed" by those pills? Pretty sure theres plenty of evidence to show that they in fact can increase suicidal thoughts in some people. Truth is there is no magic pill to make people feel happy. There are too many variables in a persons life that accumulate to their overall feeling of wellbeing... I dont need a PHD to understand that. The "chemical imbalance" notion is understated, one pill cannot balance the thousands of chemicles in your brain to regulate something as complex as mood

I am just going to assume you are trolling. One cannot be so stupid as to suggest that antidepressants have no use in some individual's lives. Over prescribed? Absolutely. Useless in all cases? Ignorance.

O

Onterrible

Apr 1, 2014
I am just going to assume you are trolling. One cannot be so stupid as to suggest that antidepressants have no use in some individual's lives. Over prescribed? Absolutely. Useless in all cases? Ignorance.

Its all we have I understand that. But i would challenge the notion that going on them would benefit most depressed peoples lives for the better. There is tons of actually reason as to their effectiveness that can be viewed through a simple google search. But im sure you already know how many billions companies like Phizer would lose out on if they didnt give us the notion that they actually worked. Either way... a healthy debate on the subject is just that. There will always be unhappy people, finding purpose in this world isnt easy, it is only recently that it is being called an epidemic. Could it have to do with the fact that we are so far removed from the way human beings are supposed to live our lives? But whatever, call me a troll. . . stupid. . . I know I am far from it.

Last edited:
brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Its all we have I understand that. But i would challenge the notion that going on them would benefit most depressed peoples lives for the better. There is tons of actually reason as to their effectiveness that can be viewed through a simple google search. But im sure you already know how many billions companies like Phizer would lose out on if they didnt give us the notion that they actually worked. Either way... a healthy debate on the subject is just that. There will always be unhappy people, finding purpose in this world isnt easy, it is only recently that it is being called an epidemic

We agree then. Most people do not need them and should wean under a physicians care. To some, however, it is a mandarory requirement that seratonin levels be supplemented and the like.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic