Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

MFⓋ Powerlifting logbook: Chasing a 1,000lb total

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Welcome Back! Definitely missed you around here. I did not know about this log of yours, but it will be nice to follow along with you in the gym. Sorry you have had back issues.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks Dan. Yeah I have been fighting a ruptured disc so not ideal really !!

I'll log my exercises for a while until the weights lifted become something other than laughable haha.

FRIDAY 1st MAY

INCLINE D.BELL PRESS

S.SET W FLAT D.BELL FLYES

STANDING B.BELL MILITARY PRESS
50 x PRESSUPS
10mins CORE WORK

SUNDAY 3rd MAY
LEG PRESS
LEG EXTENSIONS
1 x ARM D.BELL SHOULDER PRESSES
D.BELL STYLER PRESS

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
WEDNESDAY 6th MAY

6km morning walk ~ making the most of the sunshine as we start to wave goodbye to the decent weather

Planning to get to the gym to train tonight so will type up later. Next few weeks will just be spent getting back into the rhythm of things with no set program.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Had a few things on my mind so the walk was nice. Actually ended up being out for a little under two hours and walked 10km rather than the 6km I had planned to walk!

Looking forward to hitting the gym later, keen to start deadlifting again pretty soon. Will see how the back feels later on!

Placebro

Placebro

Nov 3, 2014
One day I would love to go to New Zealand, this is going to be a very interesting log (wasnt around when it first started) Im in

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Hey, big guy! I had been wondering why you hadn't been posting reports of your victories on the platform over at Dave Draper' s website. Sorry your back derailed you, but glad to see you back at it again and looking forward to seeing you set records again. Stay healthy.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm glad you're back man!

I'm sorry about the disc issue. How is it feeling right now?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks guys, appreciate all of you stopping by.

I have ruptured a disc twice and was told the next time it happened I'd probably need surgery to fuse them together. This time around it was borderline, I knew one false move would do it though as it was pretty painful. Had to be careful lifting things, picking the kids clothes up off the floor etc. So I just walked a lot to make up for not being able to run or do my PL'ing and kept eating cleanly.

Feels heaps better, a little sore first thing when I get up but that's only for 10mins or so and then I'm good. Bumping up the calories now, getting back into the weights and let's see what happens !!

L842E8ORVW.jpg

Goal is to get strong again, gain some decent size and look how I did a few years back (that pic was 3yrs ago).

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
What are you doing to help your back rehab?

There are some things you can do that will help.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
What are you doing to help your back rehab?

There are some things you can do that will help.
Plenty of back extensions, stretching and have been trying to get in for a massage most weeks if I can find the time. Staying active is key, I've logged up a number of miles just walking and I think that has helped. Definitely feels heaps better now !!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
MON 11th MAY

TREADMILL: 15mins @ 6.5kph / 2.5 INCLINE

FLAT BENCH (4 x SETS)
INCLINE D.BELL PRESS (3 x SETS)
PEC DECK MACHINE (2 x SETS)
BW DIPS (2 x SETS)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic