Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Melanotan 2

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Just pinned first 100mcg dose. No nausea. Sweet?!?

B

bermuda

Jul 9, 2013
gf has been bugging me to get this for her...looks like ill let here try it lol

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
After it was all said and done..... the freckles came first, and fast. She got kinda worried actually. Luckily we have a buddy who gave good advice to just lower the dose a lot and start getting more sun. The freckles have stopped and the tan caught up with everything. IMO the dosing protocol is WAY too aggressive. Never had the crazy freckles at the lower doses <100 but she got impatient and at ~200ed the freckles came.

After our trip and a lot of sun, no MT2 for a month or so the freckles are fading but the tan still looks great. Normally an afternoon in the sun at home ends in a bad burn for her, even with sun screen. We did a week on a tropical beach and she never burned.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
SS runs MT2 long term and it's kept her from getting sun burned and it's lasted when she came off for a bit. If you keep the dose low you won't have the nausea and the freckles.

P

Pittsburgh63

Jul 21, 2013
I've personally never seen the need to dose legit mt2 above 250mcgs. Hell, after a couple weeks at that dose, I was pulling back to eod because I was getting too dark, too fast. As others have stated, the freckling can be a result of dosing too high..and often will secede once administration of the pep is discontinued..but that is not always the case. It is very common for the darkening freckles and/or mole enlargement to be permanent.

Last edited:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
SS runs MT2 long term and it's kept her from getting sun burned and it's lasted when she came off for a bit. If you keep the dose low you won't have the nausea and the freckles.

Bingo Mrs. RedNeck does the exact same thing with same results. No nausea with very little freckle darkening.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic