Douglas S
What's New?

Melanotan 2

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Hello,
The wifey-poo has been asking about Melanotan 2 for a while. We have a big trip coming up and she naturally just burns, even in tanning beds.

There's a ton of stuff out there for guys looking to take it, but have any of you gals had any experience with Melanotan 2?

Any side effects? How did you run it?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I know a couple of girls over here who've used it, one of them ran it befor going on hoilday and did great...only side effects were a few freckles (I'd imagine she'd have got these in the sun anyway), the other seemed to be on the stuff all the time and had no side effects.

P

Pdub

Mar 8, 2012
Easy peasy. Get some bac wate, insulin needles and you are set. Makes my wife a bit queasy but she gets dark quick. Any moles will definitely get darker but fafe soon after. Need to fake bake a couple times for 5-8 minutes.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Gives a dark brown tan. She will feel nauseous a few minutes after injection but goes away in about 5 minutes. Inject 5-10iu 1 hour before tanning...

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
dont use the standard dosing protocol is my advice. 100-150mcg EOD is perfect for controlling sides as well as controlling the rate at which you tan. Obviously you have to start earlier if planning a trip to do it this way. Another draw back to running a high dose loading phase followed by higher dosing is skin injuries can turn almost black after they heal. I experienced this after I scratched my leg while on moderate dose MTII. You can also expect existing moles to darken as well as moles showing up that you never knew you had. If the dosing does cause nausea a dose of benedryl will alleviate it. Eating carbs can also help.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Over time as mentioned, any moles will darken. I also got a lot of freckles which I never had before. Also if you use it over time, phase down the dose / time between - I've had friends who started feeling sick from using too much (or too much accumulated over time). I also had one friend mention dramatically darker & courser hairs popping up all over her body.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Mine has used it, start off light to see how queazy it makes her then move up from there. I agree with Bilter's dosing. If she hits the tanning bed a couple of times lightly that will quicken the results as well.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Hey guys, considering ordering some as I'm looking at my contest prep schedule. How long I'll do I need to start taking this for a bitch and tan on stage? I have 13 weeks.

Thanks as always for the advice; I'm going to start at 100 mcg qod with some fake baking at a very slow rate.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
love the stuff , agree with lower dosing , eod pre tanning , until desired tan then 1 a week is good enough to maintain it '

The darkening of freckles happens early then your tan catches up

I feel sick for 30 minutes after though , same feeling as a niacin flush... Red , tingly on the face , clammy , nauseous

But worth it ;)

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Thanks DC. Going to start at week 8 I think, travel schedule is getting heavy around then and it's going to be nutzors.

Shakes cardio shakes lift work fly sleep. Maybe.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Ive heard good things about pre drawing and freezing as well

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thanks DC. Going to start at week 8 I think, travel schedule is getting heavy around then and it's going to be nutzors.

Shakes cardio shakes lift work fly sleep. Maybe.

I would start asap imo ,
Its not going to hurt to get the base now, and then you can maintain with weekly injects and no tanning :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic