Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Melanotan 2

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
See, this is why I love it here. My sleep and calorie deprived brain really starting to honestly not be able to make critical thinking decisions, and that's a pretty good idea. I have to order some this weekend and put it to use when it arrives!

I'm actually kind of excited for to make me nauseous, isn't that sick? I'm hoping that it can negate some of the constant hunger that comes with cutting :)

If I start to look like ET, I'm going to have someone's ass…

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Over time, there's accumulation so you'd want to adjust your dosing lower / more spread apart to reduce the nausea. Definitely expect the dark freckles. I experienced that w/ a vengence - I'm light-skinned but as I got darker, the freckles started getting very obvious, numerous and distracting. I have a friend who also started experiencing dark, course hairs.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Thanks, Sass....
Seriously good to know, I'm as Irish as they come; my freckles have subsided as I've gotten older however they do come back with a vengeance.

I'm really hoping that I don't turn into some furry little hobbit. Not. Sexy.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Good news for me after using it for 4-5 months maybe, i kept my tan forever...
And the darkening of freckles/hair left

I have not seen it as causing permanent changes , thiugh the longer on the longer it takes to return whole body to normal

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
i took it for about a week... my freckles turned dark as hell, so i got worried and stopped.. :(

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
lol, it was crazy.. my lady was like wtf ur growing so many freckles. i said **** the tanning.lol

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
The freckle increase doesn't bother me.......now if it turned my hair ginger as well that would be another thing. no offence Dred you scumbag cunt

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The freckle increase doesn't bother me.......now if it turned my hair ginger as well that would be another thing. no offence Dred you scumbag cunt

I've seen protocols for gingers using it long term to darken male facial hair , seems it works pretty well ...

As for the freckles , it is a short temporary phase until your tan catches up , my experience anyways

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
i took it for about a week... my freckles turned dark as hell, so i got worried and stopped.. :(

That's what I'm sayin'! If my mom saw me w/ the freckles I had developed, she would be seriously concerned. They were so dark & noticeable , people were asking me if i had a skin problem

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
does anyone know if this will help with vitiligo?

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Nah mate. Google and things will show you the contrary.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic