Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Me, Myself, and Accutane

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I chose the protocol I mentioned because it is similar to what my dermatologist said we were going to do before he bailed on my treatment.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I did too and my protocol cleared it up for good it doesn't work on everyone

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I started with a low dose for a couple months nothing .....

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I did it both ways. My first time was doctor prescribed hight dose of 80mg per day, for 6 months. It helped but my acne came back about a year later. Not as bad, but very noticeable.

Next I did a low dose run, 20mg per day. I experience much less sides than my original run, and the results were clear skin within a month. I stayed on for about 4 months. It's what my body needed, and my acne was under control.

This was close to a decade ago, and I can report that yes I still get mild acne here and there, but nothing compared to what it was. Just to note, I was very prone to it as it runs in my family.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Turnover time from Researchstop was about a week.

By far the worst tasting research chem I have ever used. Going to use the "mouth full of orange juice" trick for this bad boy.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Turnover time from Researchstop was about a week.

By far the worst tasting research chem I have ever used. Going to use the "mouth full of orange juice" trick for this bad boy.

LMAO it IS terrible tasting but works my friend and you will be happy I am sure:)

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Okay, I'm on 20 mg /day for 7 days. Today was the first day I noticed dry lips. Seems pretty fast to get sides. I have high hopes because my ugl accutane didn't do shit. Moving up to 40mg/day

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Okay, I'm on 20 mg /day for 7 days. Today was the first day I noticed dry lips. Seems pretty fast to get sides. I have high hopes because my ugl accutane didn't do shit. Moving up to 40mg/day
It may get worse before it gets better and it does take a few months to see results, for me anyhow. I would stick with 20mg. At 40mg my face, ears and lips dried up bad but at 20mg it was just my lips..Good luck..

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm going to move ahead with the 40. Nothing is written in stone. I will reduce the dosage if needed. Again, my goal is permanence, not merely suppression.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well just so you my protocol started with 40 for 3 months then 60 for another 3-4 months started to clear up all the way up to 80 finally clear up but I was peeling like a snake I was on for about a year straight... Now Im back on cycle just started a week ago and starting to get some minor acne nothing big but I'll have to go back to a maintenance dose of 20 or 40 mg a week (have to check roccutane dosage i was taking it 2 times a week and that work i think it was 20 bit not sure.. to keep it in check if I dont I'll start to break out bad again, and hcg doesn't help it increase acne as well.. I had some scarring on my back and it sucks but I think it will fade with time...

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Giant lookup up aurapharm they have legit accutane from and best prices I have seen never buy ugl accutane that shits dangerous

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic