Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Me, Myself, and Accutane

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Get it from Researchstop, and run it at 20mg the guy running that business is NOT some whack that had an idea, he is a true scientific genius that I have known since 2000, his stuff works.

The crazy high dosing of accutane is what gives it a bad rap, you will notice a diff in 2 weeks max.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well I started 40, 60,80, now at 100mg going to go to 120 really kill it for a month then stop see how the acne does. Been doing it like 6 months or so 2 more then stop yes I'm itchy and dry as hell but no acne... 80 mg-120mg depedending on weight is what determines it increase your dose to 80 or 100 don't waste your time with low dosages doesn't work for long term. From what I understand it does something to the gland that renders them useless in producing acne. I occasionally get a zit or 2 but overal clear and Been running 750-1.5 gram test for last year. Honestly, I should of started earlier I scarred my back up a little now I'm pissed hopefully some tanning and time and they will go away...if you need a good place I direct you to a euro Pharma that has Pharma grade products cheapest I have seen for accutane pm if your interested..

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I have had pretty bad breakouts lately and had tried just about everything. I am now using the Neutragena clear body wash with a natural sponge to wash with. Had used the body wash before with no luck but as soon as i used the natural sponge it cleared up.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Get it from Researchstop, and run it at 20mg the guy running that business is NOT some whack that had an idea, he is a true scientific genius that I have known since 2000, his stuff works.

The crazy high dosing of accutane is what gives it a bad rap, you will notice a diff in 2 weeks max.

I jumped on a week 1/2 ago from research stop at 20mg. That is some nasty tasting stuff...lol

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I jumped on a week 1/2 ago from research stop at 20mg. That is some nasty tasting stuff...lol

LMAO it is like turpentine BUT he will never use the flavoring etc.......to make it seem like it is for Human consumption haha!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
it's real and works great,goodluck.

My bud over at TSC told me about it a while back. He also only ran 20mg ed and said it worked great. It just took me awhile to decide and I think at the low dose I made the right decision ...

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Just a heads up I can direct you to a euro Pharma with Pharma grade accutane cheapest I found and that glycol tastes like azz i prefer legit stuff at good costs not pushing anything but been using it for months... I tried some research liquids it's like throw up in your mouth... Pm me i can send the info or you can continue to slurp down turds daily...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I finally orderd some isotretinoin from researchstop. I'm going to ramp up to a high dose with the hopes of some permanent effects.

My protocol will be

20mg/day for 1 week
40mg/day for 2 weeks then
60mg/day for up to 12 more weeks.

It it should be here soon and I will keep you guys posted.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Worst and most harsh drug I ever put into my body.

Sides were horrific. I also never had hair loss until I used accutane and it receded my hairline in 60 days, it was completely gone.

Also, lips peeling, can't go in the sun..lethargy, depression..Miserable. I always try to tell everyone not to use it, because it is just horrific for you.

30 days in I had my bloodwork done and my trigylcerides were like 5x off the chart and all my values were beyond ****ed. I did bloodwork a week prior and had perfect labs.

Stuff is no joke. It worked, but not worth it IMO.

I use a protocol where I have my clients soak in a dead sea salt bath (buy it in bags on ebay) for 30mins per day. Exfoliate and apply a light moisturizer nightly and wear a loose shirt. Also tan 3x per week for 10 mins. Sometimes we will add in Minocycline for severe cases. After 60 days this regimen has worked for every client I have used it on.

I actually learned this routine from a brilliant doctor who worked on the Neuro unit with me. He always noticed people with hormone issues that lived in Beach/Ocean communities had clearer skin. So the solution was salt/sun.

It works. I just wish I knew about it before I ever used accutane.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
You have to go up to 80 or 100 for 6-9 months then I dropped it all and then a small maintenance dose of 20 to 40 a week but as everyone says its toxic so titrite up but it's now completely on under control for me. And long term maintenance dose has been shown to be very safe.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
You have to go up to 80 or 100 for 6-9 months then I dropped it all and then a small maintenance dose of 20 to 40 a week but as everyone says its toxic so titrite up but it's now completely on under control for me. And long term maintenance dose has been shown to be very safe.

Not true. I had bad scaring acne. Ran acutane at 20mg ed for 6 months. Been off now and 100% clear. Best thing I ever did..

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic