Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Manpower buy 2 or more get 1 free proud to be apart of theironden!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Hey, do you guys ever answer emails? Ive sent a couple in the past few days with no response.

they are generally very quick to respond unless they are having computer issues. hopefully they will come on and get it straightened out for you.

D

Dyers Eve

Nov 26, 2011
they are generally very quick to respond unless they are having computer issues. hopefully they will come on and get it straightened out for you.
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I hear from them soon.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I hear from them soon.

i have ordered several times and their response has always been very timely. i bet it has to do with the holidays and staff being gone.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Hey, do you guys ever answer emails? Ive sent a couple in the past few days with no response.

We were buy the email even on the holidays, if your using safe-mail that would be why , safe-mail and gmail dont work

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
So is the buy 2 got 1 or buy 5 get 2 still going or is it just the 15% off and if they still are both going on is it one or the other or can i combine the 2 offers.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Thats always a sale here for ID members , with other sales or when we dont have a sale

Last edited:
G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
Very cool!! You keep on amazing me with your research products from TA to prices and communication its A+. Keep up the good work!

D

Dyers Eve

Nov 26, 2011
Thanks correct, PM me your email and ill email your direct
Thanks, but I got my order in already. Once I placed an order I had no problem getting a response. LOL. Fast response too. Cant wait to research my order.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic