Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Manpower buy 2 or more get 1 free proud to be apart of theironden!!

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Thanks, but I got my order in already. Once I placed an order I had no problem getting a response. LOL. Fast response too. Cant wait to research my order.

Thanks for the post bro !!!

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Thanks guys!.

Last edited:
Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Welcome will have to take advantage of this deal to try you out.

S

savage50

Sep 6, 2011
New to the board. I have used MP in the past and had great results. I actually joined this site because another guy on another board had mentioned MP to me and of the deal...I came over checked it out and now I'm staying. Thanks MP!!!

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
wow appriciate that bro thanks for posting!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Any chance of another buy 2 get 1 deal?

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Any chance of another buy 2 get 1 deal?

Sure bro buy 2 or more 1 free, 5 or more 2 free, 10 or more 3 free on all research chemicals and misc items.
Put the items in your cart you are buying and in the comments put the free item or items at = or leser value to what you have in the cart

thanks bro

M

mrbigs

Apr 8, 2011
hi MP im about to jump on board and try you out since all the reviews ive read have been nothing but awesome! im just a little confused on how to get the free items, when im about to pay with cd do i put what i want free in the "Order Instructions/Comments box" because when i do this the total is still like if im not getting anything free could you please help me out im so lost thanks in advance

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic