Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Looks like fist stumbled upon a mma blog today...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Don't know.So now you're better than them as well? Maybe if these unregistered guests would stop seeing all the babies crying they may register and post.But why would they want to with so much drama queen bullshit?? God forbid they do join and post something someone doesnt agree with!!

Well it looks like plenty of people are joining to me, besides guests cant see this forum so the drama isnt something the guests get a lot of exposure too.
Again, where is it that I said or even implied in this thread that "I am better" than anyone or anything? Where are you getting that from? LOL!
I have just explained about 3 times what exactly about the post that I have an issue with, which in comparison to my other counterparts in this thread is minimal.
I think your reading in some things that just arent there, this has turned into some kinda of personal battle for you apparently.

AJ,did you just say acrimony??
Yes.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
FIST PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION! IT IS NOT THE CONTENT ITS THE COUNT! Just slow down or spread them out. how maany people need to post this? That point has been made several times now and you just dance around it with some erroneous bullshit about who is better than who?

We all like to click "new post" and see what everyone had posted up recently, NOT JUST A PAGE FULL OF FIST.

Cut and dry, like i have said several times now, Just THROTTLE THE FUCK BACK SOME.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Well it looks like plenty of people are joining to me, besides guests cant see this forum so the drama isnt something the guests get a lot of exposure too.
Again, where is it that I said or even implied in this thread that "I am better" than anyone or anything? Where are you getting that from? LOL!
I have just explained about 3 times what exactly about the post that I have an issue with, which in comparison to my other counterparts in this thread is minimal.
I think your reading in some things that just arent there, this has turned into some kinda of personal battle for you apparently.

Yes.

Actually you continue to imply that you're better than others by stating that what YOU feel is right.Now you've actually stated that the admin needs to re-assess forums for their usefulness to the board?? I believe you were talking about the recipe forum and the MMA forum's?? Do I need quote your post? So even though those forums have plenty of activity they need to be re-assessed of their usefulness because you said so? That sounds like someone thinking they're better than others to me AJ. You actually said that which is the most funny part about you're chiming in.Most boards ive been to over the years have these exact forums but their usefulness needs to be re-assessed?? LMAO.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Allow me to answer your quote AJ...

"Well it looks like plenty of people are joining to me, besides guests cant see this forum so the drama isnt something the guests get a lot of exposure too.
I think your reading in some things that just arent there, this has turned into some kinda of personal battle for you apparently."

Im only reading the things that are being posted.You said them,im just being amazed at the statements and laughing.

As for me making it a personal battle,are you in this world man? This thread was started about me! LMFAO.How am I making it a personal battle? For responding to the ravings of lunatic minds? The controversy over me posting has changed in reasoning daily if not bi-daily so where is the sanity in any of it? This entire thread was started over me "now" posting in the MMA thread.Go back to the first page of the thread.Actually just read the title.Since ive been posting in there from day one,and am really the only one,the this thread in itself shows the foolishness of the controversy over me.This thread was nothing more than someone jumping on the drama queen bandwagon and saying let me say something stupid about F.I.S.T. because it gets attention.NOTHING MORE.

Now I get accused of making it a personal battle? Time to wake up and step into reality AJ. Why not do all boards a favor and advise the staff on what forums YOU think are useful and maybe they can all change their layouts and remove whatever you feel is necessary??

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Why are you quoting yourself with a rebuttal? :confused:

Also, do you know how to multi-quote so that a new post isn't needed for each response?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
FIST PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION! IT IS NOT THE CONTENT ITS THE COUNT! Just slow down or spread them out. how maany people need to post this? That point has been made several times now and you just dance around it with some erroneous bullshit about who is better than who?

We all like to click "new post" and see what everyone had posted up recently, NOT JUST A PAGE FULL OF FIST.

Cut and dry, like i have said several times now, Just THROTTLE THE FUCK BACK SOME.

How many people need to post this?? You mean how many compared to how many are reading my threads?? We have a handful of you bitching but hundreds reading them.Hmmmm,lets get the stats on that.

It doesnt matter what bullshit excuse is being used at this second as to what's the problem with my posting.It changes too much.It goes from petty childish challenges (which have not been any) to trying to change the facts of what ive posted to get some drama going.I don't give a shit about who's crying.How many times do I have to say this? I have many many members that thank me for posting and like what I bring to the board so thats what care about.Not some punks that feel intimidated by someone who knows more than them and try to look for any excuse to trash talk.

Oh yeah and AJ,the comment about how guests cannot see this forum you made is right and I have no problem with slamming you kids in the ass with reality in here.Thats what this forum is for.The problem is when these same childish punk bitches hijack someone elses thread with their bullshit.Afton's entire thread was riddled with bullshit trying to call me out? Including idiots saying "I BELIEVE SOMEANDDUMB CALLED YOU OUT" Grow the fuck up and MAN THE FUCK UP!! I was actually embarrassed for even posting shit in his thread.You guys obviously don't give a shit and continue to do it.

You want to trash talk me in this forum go ahead,you mean nothing to me and your opinions about me mean less.Im not angry as ive stated before.Don't think because im cursing that means im mad at you.Just the reality of things.What I say I mean,and don't try switching it up to get others to believe me or follow me as you do.

No hard feelings.I luv ya all.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Why are you quoting yourself with a rebuttal? :confused:

Also, do you know how to multi-quote so that a new post isn't needed for each response?

No,I like to reply in a separate post to make sure I handle each whine independently.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
FIST, just so you know, a VIEW does not equal a READ. Not by any stretch.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Im going to try and be civil about this.... The underlying issue that your missing F.I.S.T is the fact that many of us come and go during the day, many of us typically use the "new posts" search as a quick and efficient way to skim the forum and find something we are interested or a thread that we have been following. Its not about the info your posting or the fact that anyone individual is more important then another.... Its the fact that we stop in, click "new posts" and there all from the same person. I have found myself lately coming on TID, taking a quick look and when I see they are all from the same person I just turn the browser off and go on about my business. I for one appreciate SOME of your posts, is just the mass quantity drowns out anyone else's threads. Imagine every thread posted in a day was a hard copy setting on your desk, now objectively look at that mass mess of information, would you want to go though and try to cypher between whats relevant and whats not? Thats the issue man, its not personal at all. You say your doing this to benefit the forum, if that is indeed true then respect the other people that post here by not posting everything at once.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Actually you continue to imply that you're better than others by stating that what YOU feel is right.Now you've actually stated that the admin needs to re-assess forums for their usefulness to the board?? I believe you were talking about the recipe forum and the MMA forum's?? Do I need quote your post? So even though those forums have plenty of activity they need to be re-assessed of their usefulness because you said so? That sounds like someone thinking they're better than others to me AJ. You actually said that which is the most funny part about you're chiming in.Most boards ive been to over the years have these exact forums but their usefulness needs to be re-assessed?? LMAO.
Maybe you should post my thread...
Heres what you are referring to word for word "And maybe it is a dead forum and Admin can re-assess its usefulness."

So from this you have inferred that "I am better than everyone" where the fuck did you get that from? Thats simply making shit up, I never said nor implied such a thing.
What I have said over and over and over and over and over in this thread is IT IS THE QAUNTITY OF YOUR POST YOU NO READING DOUCHE!
So even though those forums have plenty of activity they need to be re-assessed of their usefulness because you said so?

Thats funny because earlier in this thread you said those forums were DEAD!
So now you change your tune for the sake of this conversation? Oh I see.

SAD never called me out, trust me if he did I would have something to say about it, in fact I believe that SAD was just kidding around with me, some of us actually have enough IQ and wisdom to discern a real call out or slam from someone just ribbing.

Allow me to answer your quote AJ...

"Well it looks like plenty of people are joining to me, besides guests cant see this forum so the drama isnt something the guests get a lot of exposure too.
I think your reading in some things that just arent there, this has turned into some kinda of personal battle for you apparently."

Im only reading the things that are being posted.You said them,im just being amazed at the statements and laughing.

As for me making it a personal battle,are you in this world man? This thread was started about me! LMFAO.How am I making it a personal battle? For responding to the ravings of lunatic minds? The controversy over me posting has changed in reasoning daily if not bi-daily so where is the sanity in any of it? This entire thread was started over me "now" posting in the MMA thread.Go back to the first page of the thread.Actually just read the title.Since ive been posting in there from day one,and am really the only one,the this thread in itself shows the foolishness of the controversy over me.This thread was nothing more than someone jumping on the drama queen bandwagon and saying let me say something stupid about F.I.S.T. because it gets attention.NOTHING MORE.

Now I get accused of making it a personal battle? Time to wake up and step into reality AJ. Why not do all boards a favor and advise the staff on what forums YOU think are useful and maybe they can all change their layouts and remove whatever you feel is necessary??

I think this post from you pretty much shows that this is just some kinda ultra confrontation for you-you are even encouraging more by egging on your antagonists...umm yeah.

Next???? Come on.

I can see also that you dont read the posts from people very clearly, you just react to blocks of text, and only seemingly reply to the last statement in the block of text.
Which is why you even had to go 2 more posts then actually post this after you allready replied to the post.
AJ,did you just say acrimony??

Had you read the post the first time you would have realized that statement had been made, and not had to go back then read it and post.
Its also clear you just read into your posts whatever retarded bullshit off base angle you can to defend yourself, I dong give a shit if this post was started with Green Twinkies in the title of it, the fucking premise is you post too much spam.
And if you HAD READ MY INITIAL POST you would have seen where I said I even liked some of the posts but there were just too damn many of them you thin skinned head case.
Now, if you could, please take your meds today....IM done talking to someone who clearly has emotional and mental deficiencies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic