Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Looks like fist stumbled upon a mma blog today...

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
And the result is we have 6 new threads no one is going to read. Do you even read half of the articles you post?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
And the result is we have 6 new threads no one is going to read. Do you even read half of the articles you post?

No,I don't read any of them.But if you look in that forum you'll see ive been posting these since I came and they are some of the most viewed threads on the board.Doesn't take much to see the views,so I see plenty of people interested in the topic. So who were you talking about not reading them?

You do know that that is the MMA forum right bro?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Why would you post something you didn't even read and therefor haven't even formed your own opinion on? I'm just curious.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
If you don't read them what makes you better than an RSS feed? What separates a quality poster apart from computer generated posting is the ability to separate the good quality information and well written articles from the bad

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
No,I don't read any of them.But if you look in that forum you'll see ive been posting these since I came and they are some of the most viewed threads on the board.Doesn't take much to see the views,so I see plenty of people interested in the topic. So who were you talking about not reading them?

You do know that that is the MMA forum right bro?

LOL. You're delusional. ONE single thread in that sub-forum has over 200 views. Half have under 100. Some of the most viewed threads on the board? Hmmmm, doesn't take much to see the views, ya know? What you don't understand is that we are grown men capable of using Google or just going to Sherdog.com ourselves. We don't need you to bring the internet to us, we can navigate it just fine on our own.

T

TheLawnJanitor

If you don't read them what makes you better than an RSS feed? What separates a quality poster apart from computer generated posting is the ability to separate the good quality information and well written articles from the bad

THIS^^^
I was thinking the same thing...organic RSS feed indeed.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Read them, hell no he doesn't, but he can cut and paste a mean recipe for a SNAPPER and LIME FLAMBE'. Or A STURGEON stuffed QUAIL nut sac.

If he read half the shit he posted, he would understand the hostility. Furthermore ANYONE, who says "If you don't like, then don't read it.", is a goddamned moron, because that's not the issue, the issue is spamming so much stupid shit, that you cannot find legitimate threads and posts when you hit "New Posts", traditionally is known as spamming.

Especially when it is shit" THE POSTER ADMITS HE DOESN'T EVEN READ". THAT is the issue.

If he doesn't even read the shit and he.admits he doesn't, wtf is the point in spamming us?

T

TheLawnJanitor

Read them, hell no he doesn't, but he can cut and paste a mean recipe for a SNAPPER and LIME FLAMBE'. Or A STURGEON stuffed QUAIL nut sac.

If he read half the shit he posted, he would understand the hostility. Furthermore ANYONE, who says "If you don't like, then don't read it.", is a goddamned moron, because that's not the issue, the issue is spamming so much stupid shit, that you cannot find legitimate threads and posts when you hit "New Posts", traditionally is known as spamming.

Especially when it is shit" THE POSTER ADMITS HE DOESN'T EVEN READ". THAT is the issue.

If he doesn't even read the shit and he.admits he doesn't, wtf is the point in spamming us?

I agree, people get pissed at some of my posts, but they are at least written by me and if I do copy and paste an article its something I read and thought was helpful.
Not reading the info and then posting it...RSS.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Why would you post something you didn't even read and therefor haven't even formed your own opinion on? I'm just curious.

I was kidding man.Yes ive read them.Sorry to have confused you.LOL

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

You guys obviously don't understand sarcasm.Too over your head nut?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I agree, people get pissed at some of my posts, but they are at least written by me and if I do copy and paste an article its something I read and thought was helpful.
Not reading the info and then posting it...RSS.

I think the LawnJanitor may be confusing himself with somebody else. ;) lol

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

No the issue is you don't post,not that I do.If you notice everything I post I make larger titles with color and bold out certain sections.If I didn't read them do you think that would be happening?? Are you trying to think of clever stuff again tb?? You need to work on it longer brother.Use some sense before you post things.No offense but you're just ranting with no purpose as always.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic