Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Looks like fist stumbled upon a mma blog today...

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
You mean im distorting them with reality.Sorry for that.Youve asked me for the childish challenges which I wasnt even going to waste time on and once ive proven the stupidity of the things said by you and someanddumb,im distorting things around?? You're saying im confusing you again? You see you can;t make the truth anything less than the truth.No matter how much bullshit you throw at it ot lies,the turth will eventually come out as it has in here.You've started a foolish and childish thread that other members are not leaving because of me,but have already commented on how petty the drama by YOUR thread is!! Don't try to change what the facts are man.Its sad when other members have to come in ,who I dont even know and start saying how childish it is and state how they actually like the threads I post so they don't even see a problem.Those members again must not matter??

Grow up man.Deal with it.You don't like my threads dont open them up and read them.More so,doing enough research on them to copy and paste the titles of my threads and post bullshit stats on their views.Where are the true stats my friend? Im still waiting.Refer back to post 78 here to start your stats.
\

You haven't proven me wrong of anything! In fact, I have 6-7 people in this thread proving me RIGHT! Now THAT is an undeniable fact. You'll deny it though because you'll send it right on through your reality distortion filter and it'll pop out the other side some bullshit that isn't real and conveniently favorable to you. I have a strong feeling my grammar is much too advanced for you to comprehend and follow efficiently.

You said "its sad when other members have to come in, who [you] don't even know, and start saying how childish it is and state how they actually like the threads I post so they don't even see a problem." You must be referring to Glycomann, who didn't even take the time to read one piece of this thread before spitting in his opinion. I can see how you sympathize with him as you don't read anything before you comment on it. It's so very clear you don't actually read anything because there's several people in this thread telling you the same thing and you still can't understand. You in fact goad us on as if to martyr yourself (once again) and "prove" you are right. You are oh so very wrong. The only thing you are effective at doing is looking at words and making outlandish implications seemingly out of right field. I find it hard to believe you yourself even believe the shit you're posting.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Actually you continue to imply that you're better than others by stating that what YOU feel is right.Now you've actually stated that the admin needs to re-assess forums for their usefulness to the board?? I believe you were talking about the recipe forum and the MMA forum's?? Do I need quote your post? So even though those forums have plenty of activity they need to be re-assessed of their usefulness because you said so? That sounds like someone thinking they're better than others to me AJ. You actually said that which is the most funny part about you're chiming in.Most boards ive been to over the years have these exact forums but their usefulness needs to be re-assessed?? LMAO.

Allow me to answer your quote AJ...

"Well it looks like plenty of people are joining to me, besides guests cant see this forum so the drama isnt something the guests get a lot of exposure too.
Again, where is it that I said or even implied in this thread that "I am better" than anyone or anything? Where are you getting that from? LOL!
I have just explained about 3 times what exactly about the post that I have an issue with, which in comparison to my other counterparts in this thread is minimal.
I think your reading in some things that just arent there, this has turned into some kinda of personal battle for you apparently."

Im only reading the things that are being posted.You said them,im just being amazed at the statements and laughing.

As for me making it a personal battle,are you in this world man? This thread was started about me! LMFAO.How am I making it a personal battle? For responding to the ravings of lunatic minds? The controversy over me posting has changed in reasoning daily if not bi-daily so where is the sanity in any of it? This entire thread was started over me "now" posting in the MMA thread.Go back to the first page of the thread.Actually just read the title.Since ive been posting in there from day one,and am really the only one,the this thread in itself shows the foolishness of the controversy over me.This thread was nothing more than someone jumping on the drama queen bandwagon and saying let me say something stupid about F.I.S.T. because it gets attention.NOTHING MORE.

Now I get accused of making it a personal battle? Time to wake up and step into reality AJ. Why not do all boards a favor and advise the staff on what forums YOU think are useful and maybe they can all change their layouts and remove whatever you feel is necessary??

\

You haven't proven me wrong of anything! In fact, I have 6-7 people in this thread proving me RIGHT! Now THAT is an undeniable fact. You'll deny it though because you'll send it right on through your reality distortion filter and it'll pop out the other side some bullshit that isn't real and conveniently favorable to you. I have a strong feeling my grammar is much too advanced for you to comprehend and follow efficiently.

You said "its sad when other members have to come in, who [you] don't even know, and start saying how childish it is and state how they actually like the threads I post so they don't even see a problem." You must be referring to Glycomann, who didn't even take the time to read one piece of this thread before spitting in his opinion. I can see how you sympathize with him as you don't read anything before you comment on it. It's so very clear you don't actually read anything because there's several people in this thread telling you the same thing and you still can't understand. You in fact goad us on as if to martyr yourself (once again) and "prove" you are right. You are oh so very wrong. The only thing you are effective at doing is looking at words and making outlandish implications seemingly out of right field. I find it hard to believe you yourself even believe the shit you're posting.

You hit the nail on the head, hes not reading a single word of whats been said. Furthermore he acts like hes owning people in this thread and really showing people up when in fact, sadly, it is HE who is getting owned.
Old F.O.O.T.-inhismouth is getting his ass handed to him in this thread and his only defense is to conjure up things and put words in peoples mouth, when in fact he has put his own cok in his mouth.
If you go back and read the entire thread you can see where hes contradicted his own words several times.
He'll say anything to win this pseudo debate. He validates his own comments, and makes up crap to make his points in order to defend his very weak position.
He claims to have been around so long and have so much experience but before he showed up here I never heard of the quack.
And honestly anyone with any modicum of experience knows spamming a board as he has done is just a plain kiddie fucking move.
I have wasted enough energy trying to get this dummy to see the light, hes in his own little fantasy land about how hes showing us, but if he checked the score board he would see hes getting his ass kicked.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
fist your threads are irritating as hell. You single handedly ran everyone off of PCBB. You spammed the place with hundreds of fucking useless threads I couldn't stand clicking new posts because the place became a cluster fukk of BS cut and pastes thanks to you. One of the mods admitted to me he doesn't (didn't) want to log in anymore because of the bombardment. I'm sure the staff there is glad you found a new play ground.. now tid has to figure out how to delete all the spam you post here. Nice job man congrats on being a one man board wrecking crew.

carry on....

Last edited:
LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
^^ signing in and watching the fireworks...

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
fist your threads are irritating as hell. You single handedly ran everyone off of PCBB. You spammed the place with hundreds of fucking useless threads I couldn't stand clicking new posts because the place became a cluster fukk of BS cut and pastes thanks to you. One of the mods admitted to me he doesn't (didn't) want to log in anymore because of the bombardment. I'm sure the staff there is glad you found a new play ground.. now tid has to figure out how to delete all the spam you post here. Nice job man congrats on being a one man board wrecking crew.

carry on....

Middy, I love it when even you get riled up. It makes me pop a boner.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

carry on....
PIMP-SLAP GOES THE WEASEL!
Thankyou mid, thats EXACTLY what I said 4 times to this thickheaded fuck and he wont listen, I tried to help him understand 'why' but hes got plans of his own.
And where the fuck did this dood come from?
Personally he reminds me of the Director.
But as mid pointed out its just obnoxious, someone needs to make your posts moderator qued for approval only before they can be submitted.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thankyou mid, thats EXACTLY what I said 4 times to this thickheaded fuck and he wont listen, I tried to help him understand 'why' but hes got plans of his own.
And where the fuck did this dood come from?
But as mid pointed out its just obnoxious, someone needs to make your posts moderator qued for approval only before they can be submitted.

LMMFAO!!:D

That is some funny shit guys, you would think out of sheer embarrasment that he would NOT post anymore, can you even imagine the arguments he must have with his old lady?:eek:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
LMMFAO!!:D

That is some funny shit guys, you would think out of sheer embarrasment that he would NOT post anymore, can you even imagine the arguments he must have with his old lady?:eek:
SINCE F.O.O.T. isnt here Ill reply for him:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
So there!! anyone else????

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
SINCE F.O.O.T. isnt here Ill reply for him:

So there!! anyone else????

Best post in this thread so far!!!!!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Middy, I love it when even you get riled up. It makes me pop a boner.
LMAO!! call your doctor if it last for more then 4 hours...better yet call the neighbors.

ah the director.. aka googlemeister! Good idea having his threads moderator qued that should take care of it.

nothing personnal fist it's cool being active but the result of all the spam is painful to say the least.... like plucking ones ass hairs one at a time..... or being water boarded.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I'm avoiding anymore replying to fist, however I'd take the waterboarding, trust me it isn't half as bad. I appreciate you guys that know how to use your brains. Nice to know I have some like minded people around.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic