Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Lets keep this civil....lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I know Stumpy is a flamer and dresses up in drag even but I still LOVE him.
Ya KNOW Gman you may say that crap on the Web but when spooning after a marathon romp session all I hear is you purring contentedly in my arms while you whisper Lk's name over and over.
So CRICKETS ROCK!!!

Damn it LG..Yo usaid that wa sour lil secret, and Lk but he's a buttplug so it doesn't really count=((

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Stumpy... why do you hate Christians?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Just wanted to pop in and say you all should follow ironsoulisism! Caters to all

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Just wanted to pop in and say you all should follow ironsoulisism! Caters to all

Yea but you told me membership is I have to let you fondle my pee pee, I'm not comfortable with that

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Hmmm... Let me try one other approach since the 100's of Proffesors are wrong and you and this carrier guy have discovered the truth.

Lou, Following your reasoning wouldn't Jews be a Fairy tell and not exist also? I mean their entire History is in and from The Bible. Ask yourself this would jesus and the Apostles face the torture and agonizing death they faced for a lie, hoax or joke? What did they gain, they lived like ppaupers and died at the hands of The Romans and Jews and these deaths weren't like nowdays , no drugs. Some were nailed to crosses, stoned to death, wipped to shreds 1st , The Romans had made excution a long and painful process. I think they would have said ''hey wait guys, I was jus kiddin''!!!

===================================================================

Hey Lou why have u chosen to NOT answer GMs question? He makes an excellent point for sure.

Perhaps you ELECTED not to "research" the evidence GM speaks of which is WELL DOCUMENTED in BOTH the Jewish and Roman history books?

Please refrain from concocting another 2000 year "fairy tale" or nonsensical "contemporary" conspiracy theory, if it all possible.

jim

Last edited:
Wheyrage

Wheyrage

Jun 26, 2011
your asking a banned member questions?

===================================================================

Hey Lou why have u chosen to NOT answer GMs question? He makes an excellent point for sure.

Perhaps you ELECTED not to "research" the evidence GM speaks of which is WELL DOCUMENTED in BOTH the Jewish and Roman history books?

Please refrain from concocting another 2000 year "fairy tale" or nonsensical "contemporary" conspiracy theory, if it all possible.

jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Stumpy, you know that ain't true or you wouldn't keep coming back . I didn't even know you were gay until you told me and has my friendship or treatment of you changed ?

If you read the threads with a open mind you can see Lou never answers a single question, he just posted more videos and had one liners. Trolling, trying to draw someone into a pee pee measuring contest

You may win the dick measuring contest with LG..I heard he's hung like a cricket!!

-------------------------------------------
A debate may focus on an exchange of ideas, opinions or beliefs. However if there is "no substantive evidence" which is being citied what's the point, because the exchange then morphs into an opinion column.

Most importantly historically nothing is more divisive than "religion, politics or moral righteousness" IME. And rest assured these subjects will reek havoc on any forum absent a well defined line in the sand.

I must agree with PB, I pique why Lou posted this drivel from the outset? What was the INTENT, how do TID members benefit debating issues of bias, personal preference, or "beliefs", generically? Was he looking to enlighten a few TID noobs, or seasoned vets and proclaim victory for the "successful conversion"?

I seriously doubt that at all. Nope I believe Lou was indeed a Troll whose intent was to stir the pot and cause as much TID board strife as was humanly possible. This becomes blatantly clear if one reviews his replies to other members questions. They were invariably one of deflection, further proclamations, or remaining mum! Now that's NOT a debate, period.

I've experienced this type of behavior on numerous occasions on other forums and NOTHING is gained from any form of "free speech" that detracts or inhibits the free speech of others (by intentionally becoming a major distraction without purpose or cause). The unfortunate fact is some people live to take advantage of those privileges granted them!

However I'll also agree TID must exercise due diligence to ensure the legitimate exchange of ideas, theories or opinions, especially as they pertain to PEDs, BB/Lifting or the TID mission are not only maintained but encouraged. (The latter being within the boundaries of those clearly stated TID rules)

Respects
Jim

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic