lk has no balls
What's New?

Lets keep this civil....lol

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
"Yeah, 'cause the German language didn't exist before MLK was born lol"

Stumpy it is Martin Luther not Martin Luther King Jr........lol or LMAO or whatever you say
He is credited with fostering the development of a standard version of the German language, which again is Historic fact.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Maybe someone else needs a little time out... Dont be mad at the heteros and Christians.. no one in this thread has passed judgment on the little gay guy... just chill out and take a deep breath... We still love you stumpy... because JESUS said "love thy neighbor as you love yourself"... I know he is made up and that is an absurd thing to say... but you should know... I LOVES me some IronCore!

So just so I get this right, on TID racism & homophobia is ok but don't dis' on a mythical book about mythical gods?....not that there are any other type of gods lol

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The sun wont rise, it rotates around the sun.....are you going to deny this?

LOL

Yeah, 'cause the German language didn't exist before MLK was born lol

Personally I find the fact that people believe god exists is funny.

Doesn't mean we still have to think that way, is the Earth still flat or have we moved on from that one.

Shame to see someone who didn't agree with everyone said get banned....was the truth hurting a little for some?

So Stumpy my dear friend in the secular World the Sun also rotates around itself?............

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
fml, typo! You know what I meant lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So just so I get this right, on TID racism & homophobia is ok but don't dis' on a mythical book about mythical gods?....not that there are any other type of gods lol

Stumpy that's not even close to what I did. I couldn't care less what someone believes. But what I see is a thread that typically turns into a shit show with everyone ripping each other apart. And here is a guy that has posted in no other thread just egging it on. He wasn't responding to others questions or statements. Just simply dialing up his own rhetoric.

If these threads keep turning into a mess and then when a mod tries to clean it up then we will just start deleting every one of these threads and referring to op to politicsology.com

That shouldn't be necessary.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Stumpy that's not even close to what I did. I couldn't care less what someone believes. But what I see is a thread that typically turns into a shit show with everyone ripping each other apart. And here is a guy that has posted in no other thread just egging it on. He wasn't responding to others questions or statements. Just simply dialing up his own rhetoric.

If these threads keep turning into a mess and then when a mod tries to clean it up then we will just start deleting every one of these threads and referring to op to politicsology.com

That shouldn't be necessary.

Pretty much the same could be said for numerous others in the thread who avoided questions and merely made silly remarks. So Lou came here, happened to find a thread, asked question nobody liked and got banned?
That's how I see it, I'm not getting into a dick measuring contest with Mods or anyone, I'll leave you guys to your thread. Peace out :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Stumpy, you know that ain't true or you wouldn't keep coming back . I didn't even know you were gay until you told me and has my friendship or treatment of you changed ?

Pretty much the same could be said for numerous others in the thread who avoided questions and merely made silly remarks. So Lou came here, happened to find a thread, asked question nobody liked and got banned?
That's how I see it, I'm not getting into a dick measuring contest with Mods or anyone, I'll leave you guys to your thread. Peace out :)

If you read the threads with a open mind you can see Lou never answers a single question, he just posted more videos and had one liners. Trolling, trying to draw someone into a pee pee measuring contest

You may win the dick measuring contest with LG..I heard he's hung like a cricket!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Stumpy, you know that ain't true or you wouldn't keep coming back . I didn't even know you were gay until you told me and has my friendship or treatment of you changed

If you read the threads with a open mind you can see Lou never answers a single question, he just posted more videos and had one liners. Trolling, trying to draw someone into a pee pee measuring contest

You may win the dick measuring contest with LG..I heard he's hung like a cricket!!

I know Stumpy is a flamer and dresses up in drag even but I still LOVE him.
Ya KNOW Gman you may say that crap on the Web but when spooning after a marathon romp session all I hear is you purring contentedly in my arms while you whisper Lk's name over and over.
So CRICKETS ROCK!!!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I think it's safe to say that nobody really has any idea.
There's no way for any person that's alive today to know
more than the next person in regards to God. Most of us
have had experiences that may push us more to one
side but even then, nothing is certain.

As I mentioned before, I'm not religious but there are
things happening on the quantum level that we can't explain.
Things that don't make sense to the rational mind.
Actually, we can explain but we had to "make-up"/create
new a form of math to be able to explain it.
That's right...scientists/physicists made it up.

So can we possibly say that thousands of years ago,
when man didn't have answers for certain things, that
they made it up? Did they quite possibly make up
things in the bible to explain things they didn't understand?
Is it truly the word of God or did we not understand things
so we did our best to provide the answers?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

Those are respected and established members aren't they? We know they're not trolls. Your buddy on the other hand isn't and on top of everything else was inciting others. You cannot compare the two.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I think it's safe to say that nobody really has any idea.
There's no way for any person that's alive today to know
more than the next person in regards to God. Most of us
have had experiences that may push us more to one
side but even then, nothing is certain.

As I mentioned before, I'm not religious but there are
things happening on the quantum level that we can't explain.
Things that don't make sense to the rational mind.
Actually, we can explain but we had to "make-up"/create
new a form of math to be able to explain it.
That's right...scientists/physicists made it up.

So can we possibly say that thousands of years ago,
when man didn't have answers for certain things, that
they made it up? Did they quite possibly make up
things in the bible to explain things they didn't understand?
Is it truly the word of God or did we not understand things
so we did our best to provide the answers?

Good post.

I am not religious myself, but like everyone else I have no idea about many things and have no problem admitting such. I consider myself agnostic because I don't know about many things that even the scientific community admit they are unsure of.

So many hardcore ideologues on either side are so sure of this and that being true or untrue, when much is still not known.

I am all about siding with science, but science itself constantly evolves. 50 years ago, there was no DNA to prove innocence or make a very strong case for guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

I find a certain parallel between this subject and the subject of investing / trading that many may not be aware of - that being that the more "sure" or "certain" people are of this or that which they cannot be certain or sure of, the more likely they are to be wrong about something or things, and the more likely I am to tune them out and discount their opinion or prediction they proclaim to be fact entirely.

One thing I have learned long ago is to be tolerant. Whether someone is an atheist, agnostic, or this or that or another religion, I respect their right to have their own beliefs. As long as they are not cramming it down others' throats, or flying planes into buildings or beheading or stoning to death people who are different from them or whatever, I have no issue with their beliefs or lack thereof. There is in fact a Constitutional amendment here in the US pertaining to this very thing.

And since most of my family and many of my friends are Christian, if I was anywhere near the obnoxiously over the top non-believer many are online, I'd likely not have very many friends IRL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic