RalfKelleh
What's New?

Lets keep this civil....lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
-------------------------------------------
A debate may focus on an exchange of ideas, opinions or beliefs. However if there is "no substantive evidence" which is being citied what's the point, because the exchange then morphs into an opinion column.

Most importantly historically nothing is more divisive than "religion, politics or moral righteousness" IME. And rest assured these subjects will reek havoc on any forum absent a well defined line in the sand.

I must agree with PB, I pique why Lou posted this drivel from the outset? What was the INTENT, how do TID members benefit debating issues of bias, personal preference, or "beliefs", generically? Was he looking to enlighten a few TID noobs, or seasoned vets and proclaim victory for the "successful conversion"?

I seriously doubt that at all. Nope I believe Lou was indeed a Troll whose intent was to stir the pot and cause as much TID board strife as was humanly possible. This becomes blatantly clear if one reviews his replies to other members questions. They were invariably one of deflection, further proclamations, or remaining mum! Now that's NOT a debate, period.

I've experienced this type of behavior on numerous occasions on other forums and NOTHING is gained from any form of "free speech" that detracts or inhibits the free speech of others (by intentionally becoming a major distraction without purpose or cause). The unfortunate fact is some people live to take advantage of those privileges granted them!

However I'll also agree TID must exercise due diligence to ensure the legitimate exchange of ideas, theories or opinions, especially as they pertain to PEDs, BB/Lifting or the TID mission are not only maintained but encouraged. (The latter being within the boundaries of those clearly stated TID rules)

Respects
Jim

Yep, pretty clear Lou had something else on his mind. HE never ventured out of this thread

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I believe in something much older than religion. Treat others as you would have them treat you. Don't need any other code/creed/god/fear etc.

I'm with you

Do unto others- Confucius analects , predates bible ;) ironically just benevolence seems to be thematic no matter what religion or creed .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic