Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Lets keep this civil....lol

L

Lou0178

Dec 2, 2013
Guys, I think Lou is pullin our puds and is either a troll or a post whore, to WHICH I would say damn good move Lou. You got dang near 60 posts just saying ..No, no it's not and Prove it. He is asking to prove a negative which is impossible and it's obvious he doesn't read anyones replies, . I don't even think he reads or watches his references.
I would ask just how you test a sunrise? If you figure that out Lou YOU are God! It rising and setting is not a test, you have to be able to raise it up and re-set it to test it.
Now you're just being silly, playing with words. Please tell me why the bible states that the earth is the center of the universe? Why does it state the earth as flat? Believers always get upset when they are shown the absurdity of the book they base their beliefs on.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Now you're just being silly, playing with words. Please tell me why the bible states that the earth is the center of the universe? Why does it state the earth as flat? Believers always get upset when they are shown the absurdity of the book they base their beliefs on.

It's not absurd. It was the best thinking of their time.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lmao... lou0178 hasn't posted in any thread other than this one.

We have ourselves a troll

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Lmao... lou0178 hasn't posted in any thread other than this one.

We have ourselves a troll
I started to post that at 59 posts and decided it wasn't worth the key strokes on my phone lol. He is a troll for sure.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Whys it show banned but yet his light is green showing he is on?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Double post

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I tried, and they won't let me. I have to get my post count over 10, I think. Maybe it's 20 because I have 12 right now.

I see why this thread is 16 pages. Lou was very passionate about other people's beliefs. Nothing better than getting worked up over what people you don't know and will never meet think, especially when it comes to Jesus.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Lou, do you BELIEVE the sun will rise tomorrow?

Can ANYONE on Earth PROVE today that it will?

Of course not, so see you have FAITH that the sun will rise nothing else............does that make it a fairy tale?
For over 2000 years all the World has been duped into believing in Christ, and more people are being duped EVERYDAY people are being killed and tortured TODAY for this fairy tale.
More people are in slavery today than during the entire history of the Atlantic slave trade just for a historical fact brotha, so throw stones on THAT direction as well..lol

The sun wont rise, it rotates around the sun.....are you going to deny this?

"The only problem with the internet is that you don't know if what you're reading is true or not" - William Shakespeare.

LOL
Bro can you PROVE beyond the shadow of a doubt that Shakespeare even existed?
Please don't quote from imaginary people.

Haha poor Lou does not even realize that a CHRISTIAN writer was one of the greatest influences on the English language and he uses the words all day everyday.

Or that Martin Luther was pivotal in the shaping of the modern German language again a fictitional character but still:p

Yeah, 'cause the German language didn't exist before MLK was born lol

The fact that you are asking someone to prove that God exists is pretty damn funny.

Personally I find the fact that people believe god exists is funny.

It's not absurd. It was the best thinking of their time.
Doesn't mean we still have to think that way, is the Earth still flat or have we moved on from that one.

Shame to see someone who didn't agree with everyone said get banned....was the truth hurting a little for some?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic