Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

LA Clippers Owner

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Donald Sterling just bought Instagram and removed any filter that makes you look darker

Half of Blake Griffin is outraged at Donald Sterling

lulz

NACCP is giving him a lifetime achievement award soon. Not kidding about this one though...

10270706_652638494829641_3436500854240452555_n.jpg

Not no mo.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/naacp-wont-sterling-life-achievement-172927543--nba.html

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I think you might be right. not defending him, but he didn't call blacks any racist names throughout that conversation. just that he didn't want her hanging around them publicly, privately was ok by him.

Like I said, its more to this story.
You are right, its like he says you can' screw black guys just dont bring them to my game and rub it in my face.

By the way, the girl friend is black/mexican how much of racist can he be dating her?

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
you lay down with dogs and you wake up with flees. thats directed at his girlfriend not halfrican americans.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
you lay down with dogs and you wake up with flees. thats directed at his girlfriend not halfrican americans.

How can you say that and be so insensitive. I know dogs who would be offended by that statement.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
It's just sad times to be a human. She's a gold digger and he's an old bag of racist bones.

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
Just curious why anyone cares if he's a racisest or she's a gold digger?
Not starting shit but I don't get it who gives a ****?
Every single person in here has said, thought or did something raceist and every single on of us woukd fick some old lady fir millions

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Every single person in here has said, thought or did something raceist and every single on of us woukd fick some old lady fir millions

Well, I'd have to say speak for yourself but yea, I don't give a shit ;)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
They fined him a bunch of money for speech. Absolutely stupid, repugnant speech, but SPEECH. Oh well, at least it's just private speech police and not the gov't.

I find it funny that we're all so offended that he's a racist, but no one seems to mind that he's married, and has a mistress. Kind of sheds some light on old school morality and modern morality.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011

Please don't toss me in your generalization. Also with that said I am unclear on your point, if any.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Just curious why do you care if any of us care.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic