Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

KO's and bully beat downs

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Unfortunately HGH take offense after someone types the word nigger even when he's defending someone that's acting as such (white or black).

there is no such thing as acting like a "nigger". it's a racist word. end of story.

racist white people who don't have contact with anyone but other racist white people, have convinced themselves that it's sometimes okay to use the word to describe a black person who is acting poorly.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
GTFO with that garbage. Choose our words wisely? You use nigger more than anyone on the boards, entire boards. We're supposed to walk on eggshells so not to offend you? pfffft I fart in your direction.
Put your man panties on if you're going to get involved with men convos n stuff.

And that's bs, CA still uses race as admissions. I know this as real life fact

Nope, I use the word when references your racist posts, and other peoples.

And don't confuse yourself for a man. You're a boy, who doesn't understand anything beyond the scope of your own tiny existence.

Learn what Affirmative Action is before you start talking about it. Affirmative Action would allow someone who didn't meet the attendance qualifications to attend anyway, because they're a minority. Do college applications everywhere ask for racial information? Yes. But no one who isn't qualified gets in. Except athletes. And wealthy donors.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
in all cases the smack talkin bully got beat down. so thats a plus i quess

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
true but never call their momma a name. if you want to confuse them first before the beat down you talk about there daddy

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

Don't feel sorry for this dbag one bit...

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
nope he was being an ass and got koed

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nope, I use the word when references your racist posts, and other peoples.

And don't confuse yourself for a man. You're a boy, who doesn't understand anything beyond the scope of your own tiny existence.

Learn what Affirmative Action is before you start talking about it. Affirmative Action would allow someone who didn't meet the attendance qualifications to attend anyway, because they're a minority. Do college applications everywhere ask for racial information? Yes. But no one who isn't qualified gets in. Except athletes. And wealthy donors.

HAHAHA...Knee's out nigga!! This guy is frickin hilarious..and I doubt if he's a racist... under your definition and qualifications

Oh and bullshit on your AA garbage, it exists in CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic