Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

KO's and bully beat downs

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Theres no affirmative action in California.

=D> . HGH, you have enlightened me. Congratulations on getting in and graduating without the benefit of Affirmative Action. I still don't agree with anything you post, however.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Theres no affirmative action in California.

Uhh sorry but yes there is. It's still on applications and forms. Since when did Kalifornia follow law? Besides if you went to college here at your age it would have been in full effect and law. Take your whining to the flame forum or your closet and scream all you want. This is a beat down thread.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
What's his age graniteman? Affirmative Action was banned in California in November, 1996 & took effect in 1998.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
The reason we don't understand each other is in fact because one of us is vastly less intelligent than the other.

But considering that I went to one of the best universities in the country (USC), got high scores on the ACT, SAT, SAT II subject tests, pre-SATs (national merit scholar), graduated at the top of my class in high school, etc etc I'm guessing that the less intelligent one of us is you.

I went to DeVry and scored 50% on the push/pull door entrance exam. They are serious about success.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Uhh sorry but yes there is. It's still on applications and forms. Since when did Kalifornia follow law? Besides if you went to college here at your age it would have been in full effect and law. Take your whining to the flame forum or your closet and scream all you want. This is a beat down thread.

there is no AA in California. Period.

Other people brought up race race not me. Which i mentioned above. If people are tossing around the word nigger you will get a response from me. If you don't want every thread on the board to devolve into this exact conversation then choose your words carefully.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
there is no AA in California. Period.

Other people brought up race race not me. Which i mentioned above. If people are tossing around the word nigger you will get a response from me. If you don't want every thread on the board to devolve into this exact conversation then choose your words carefully.

GTFO with that garbage. Choose our words wisely? You use nigger more than anyone on the boards, entire boards. We're supposed to walk on eggshells so not to offend you? pfffft I fart in your direction.
Put your man panties on if you're going to get involved with men convos n stuff.

And that's bs, CA still uses race as admissions. I know this as real life fact

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The reason we don't understand each other is in fact because one of us is vastly less intelligent than the other.

But considering that I went to one of the best universities in the country (USC), got high scores on the ACT, SAT, SAT II subject tests, pre-SATs (national merit scholar), graduated at the top of my class in high school, etc etc I'm guessing that the less intelligent one of us is you.

My daughter took the sat as a 7th grader and scored higher than 60% of college bound seniors. So who gives a shit. I went to ocu, degree in hard knocks.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
lol,I have a masters in bullshit,and make a truck load of cash every month.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wait for it

[video]https://youtu.be/GAu7na2cV-E[/video]

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
What happened to this thread? Wtf!? SMH

Unfortunately HGH take offense after someone types the word nigger even when he's defending someone that's acting as such (white or black).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic