Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic Chat' started by HGH, May 18, 2017.
Well said Bro!
The kicker for me is when the man who ran the FBI for years is on stage telling the world he was intimidated by Trump and afraid to be alone with him. You couldn't write a more ridiculous soap opera!LOL!
Hey Captaincaveman, If you really think that causing 25 million people to be uninsured, and being put in high risk pools. is a great accomplishment. you worry me. If you are proud of trump building the wall and US citizens having to pay for it at the cost to cutting the budget for school lunches and help for people struggling to survive, my sympathies to you. Did you really think he could make Mexico pay for the wall? If you or anyone else believed that fairy tale, you shouldn't be outside without your nurse.
We covered 25 million people for 5years and in the process destroyed health coverage for 100's of millions I call that a great accomplishment. As for high risk pools, covering people who are already sick is like getting car insurance after you got in a wreck, you can call it insurance lol but it is just a transfer of funds from those that earned out to those that didn't. It socialized redistribution in the form of medical coverage plain and simple. I don't care how the wall gets built just build it and as for school lunches thats not the roll of central government to feed your kids. Way back in the day there were mothers & fathers that actually did the parenting and supplied lunch. I don't remember anyone dying from starvation. Those same people that are struggling to "survive" have a cell phone, screen TV, and PS4. To compare the quality of life in poor communities here vs anywhere else on the planet is laughable.
Easy man. Just opinions. For all you know I may have worked in DC and run a Presidential campaign. Might have some actual knowledge of how stuff works. Might not. Sure as shit doesn't matter at all. We both get one vote.
Here are the facts we both know for sure:
1. We have no idea if Comey is Republican, Democrat, or Russian spy.
2) Same about Mueller.
3) Same about Rosenstein,
You know what I know which is exactly ZERO. We are just having fun and running our mouths not knowing SHIT from SHINOLA. I guess what I am saying is there is not much difference between a flat-earth-level retarded asshole and a regular, fiber-cleaned asshole. Just a matter of perspective and opinion.
Ahhh to be young. Uninformed and emotional and paying no taxes. LOL
Here to have fun and comment. Don't take anything for gospel. Find that elsewhere - please.
On the bright side, this thread does remind me of FaceBook. So cute!
Well Comey leaked... Wow, The Head of the FBI leaked classified Documents to a Reporter.. Well to a friend with instructions to give it to a reporter. Same damn thing. Then he turns around and wonders still why he was fired. Comey had no clue what he was doing in the FBI.
1. What we found out today.. Russia DIDN'T hack any Voting Machines or Change any VOTES...
2. Comey Leaked Documents to the Press...(Felony)
3. Trump was not under investigation at any time.
4. Comey was not fired over Russia investigation.
5. Trump never asked Comey to Stop investigating him
6. We still have ZERO evidence of Russia doing anything.
7. FBI never saw any Device from the DNC that was so called hacked.
No School lunches are going to get cut and if you truly think that. You are out of touch with reality.
No one has paid for the wall yet. So you have no clue how it's going to get paid.
I'm ok with the Sanctuary cities getting defunded and that money being paid for the wall.
Uninformed and emotional, WTF you talking about?!
Of course, if I had been better at both, I wouldn't have 2 adult sons today . . . . .
I actually feel kind of bad for Comey. He was put into a tough spot by the Obama administration, and he probably should not have taken the bait to give a recommendation on the Hillary investigation, but instead told Lynch that it's a DOJ task and to have one of her underlings do it. But for whatever reason, he chose not to do so, and put himself into the cross-hairs of a political sh*t-storm. The FBI needs to stay out of that stuff.
With his testimony yesterday, he should have just come out and told Trump (who has no idea the proper role of the FBI, DOJ, etc.) that he shouldn't meet with him alone for appearance sake. If Trump gives you grief, take it, or resign. Sounds to me that he's upset that getting fired made him look bad, and he seems to, more than anything, want a sterling reputation. Then stay out of the politics, and don't let politicians pull you in. I think he kind of liked the drama of being around the politics, but telling himself that he was "above it all."
Then he goes out and leaks documents? Give me a break. Looks like he plays the DC game pretty well himself. BTW, those notes did not contain classified information, so leaking them is not any type of crime. Just shows that he's not "above it all". He's just like the rest of them, selectively leak to further a narrative that you want in the press.
1. no one ever thought that
2. comey didn't leak classified documents. he gave his own notes, which are his own property, and can be delivered to any person on earth at his own disposal for any reason.
3. trump is under investigation right now
4. comey most likely was fired for that specific reason, per every syllable that you heard on television yesterday
5. trump goaded comey to stop investigating Flynn, not himself
6. you don't get evidence. that's not how this works. all important details were withheld from the televised hearing. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE BROADCAST EVIDENCE AGAINST THE RUSSIANS ON LIVE TELEVISION.
7. FBI knows with 100% certainty that not only the DNC but many other organizations were hacked, but they did not confiscate the computer equipment from those agencies.
you don't know how to understand information even when it's presented to you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
Yikes that's a lot of hot garbage to sift through. Pro wrestling is more believable than this soap opera.