Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Wow, just read about 90% of this thread.

The Clintons should be in Jail.
Obama maybe next. See how this Fast and Furious shakes out.

Obama has been traveling the world in front and behind Trump these last few weeks. Speaking out against Trump and trying to pick up any pieces left of the Global leftist. Obama's New World Order is falling apart fast.

AND Trump is kicking ass left and right... The left is saying he isn't keeping promise. I call BS... He has done or set in motion almost every promise. The amount of work he has done so far is far beyond any President in my life time as done in this time frame.

The Wall will get built, but border crossing have already dropped what 80%.

ObamaCare will get trashed. There are already a couple of States now with no Insurance companies b/c of ObamaCare.

The Paris Climate deal was a Very Bad Deal for us all around. Even if you believe in Global Warming or not. It was a crap deal. Also it only worked if all the Counties did what it said, but 2 of the top counties were not holding their part of the Deal. China and India. The both said they would increase Carbon b/c their country couldn't take that kind of hit. While the USA was suppose to drop by 26% and pay Billions into the Paris Deal. Glad we pulled out. Pulling out from the Paris deal doesn't mean the USA will stop trying to Clean the Planet up or stop looking into Climate Change. Just means we are not doing it the way the Paris Deal was laid out.
Well said Bro!

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Losing all respect for Comey, can't even figure out how to describe him.
Forget if you love or hate Trump, or Hillary or whoever else.

JUST before Election Day 2016 he releases some info, curious timing at best that may have put one more nail in Hillary's coffin. Made me wonder what his agenda was.
Moving forward, he seems to look like a sympathetic character, with his firing recently adding to that.

Now, he gets his big moment on stage, and any shitting he could do turned out to be just a wet fart. The "truth," if it can ever be defined, is more elusive than we thought. We will have Dems and Repubs and Trump's lawyer explain it all to us over and over as the tv stations go for ratings, but at the end of this day and many days to come I am left with my conclusions from decades ago.

We can't trust ANY of these motherfuckers.
The kicker for me is when the man who ran the FBI for years is on stage telling the world he was intimidated by Trump and afraid to be alone with him. You couldn't write a more ridiculous soap opera!LOL!

Rodneyl

Rodneyl

Jun 4, 2013
Hey Captaincaveman, If you really think that causing 25 million people to be uninsured, and being put in high risk pools. is a great accomplishment. you worry me. If you are proud of trump building the wall and US citizens having to pay for it at the cost to cutting the budget for school lunches and help for people struggling to survive, my sympathies to you. Did you really think he could make Mexico pay for the wall? If you or anyone else believed that fairy tale, you shouldn't be outside without your nurse.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Hey Captaincaveman, If you really think that causing 25 million people to be uninsured, and being put in high risk pools. is a great accomplishment. you worry me. If you are proud of trump building the wall and US citizens having to pay for it at the cost to cutting the budget for school lunches and help for people struggling to survive, my sympathies to you. Did you really think he could make Mexico pay for the wall? If you or anyone else believed that fairy tale, you shouldn't be outside without your nurse.
We covered 25 million people for 5years and in the process destroyed health coverage for 100's of millions I call that a great accomplishment. As for high risk pools, covering people who are already sick is like getting car insurance after you got in a wreck, you can call it insurance lol but it is just a transfer of funds from those that earned out to those that didn't. It socialized redistribution in the form of medical coverage plain and simple. I don't care how the wall gets built just build it and as for school lunches thats not the roll of central government to feed your kids. Way back in the day there were mothers & fathers that actually did the parenting and supplied lunch. I don't remember anyone dying from starvation. Those same people that are struggling to "survive" have a cell phone, screen TV, and PS4. To compare the quality of life in poor communities here vs anywhere else on the planet is laughable.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Easy man. Just opinions. For all you know I may have worked in DC and run a Presidential campaign. Might have some actual knowledge of how stuff works. Might not. Sure as shit doesn't matter at all. We both get one vote.

Here are the facts we both know for sure:
1. We have no idea if Comey is Republican, Democrat, or Russian spy.
2) Same about Mueller.
3) Same about Rosenstein,

You know what I know which is exactly ZERO. We are just having fun and running our mouths not knowing SHIT from SHINOLA. I guess what I am saying is there is not much difference between a flat-earth-level retarded asshole and a regular, fiber-cleaned asshole. Just a matter of perspective and opinion.

Cheers.
-CC-

this is literally the least intelligent opinion you could possibly possess. flat-earther-level retardation.

THIS INVESTIGATION IS 0% LED BY DEMOCRATS

Comey is not a Democrat.

Robert Mueller is not a Democrat.

Rod Rosenstein is not a Democrat.

All intelligence agencies are in agreement that Russia has been hacking into our political system. If you don't care about that then you're not a patriot.

Donald Trump admitted to firing Comey to ease pressure off himself in terms of the scandal. If he had nothing to hide he wouldn't have bothered.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010

Ahhh to be young. Uninformed and emotional and paying no taxes. LOL

Here to have fun and comment. Don't take anything for gospel. Find that elsewhere - please.

On the bright side, this thread does remind me of FaceBook. So cute!

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Well Comey leaked... Wow, The Head of the FBI leaked classified Documents to a Reporter.. Well to a friend with instructions to give it to a reporter. Same damn thing. Then he turns around and wonders still why he was fired. Comey had no clue what he was doing in the FBI.

1. What we found out today.. Russia DIDN'T hack any Voting Machines or Change any VOTES...
2. Comey Leaked Documents to the Press...(Felony)
3. Trump was not under investigation at any time.
4. Comey was not fired over Russia investigation.
5. Trump never asked Comey to Stop investigating him
6. We still have ZERO evidence of Russia doing anything.
7. FBI never saw any Device from the DNC that was so called hacked.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012

No School lunches are going to get cut and if you truly think that. You are out of touch with reality.

No one has paid for the wall yet. So you have no clue how it's going to get paid.

I'm ok with the Sanctuary cities getting defunded and that money being paid for the wall.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Ahhh to be young. Uninformed and emotional and paying no taxes. LOL

Here to have fun and comment. Don't take anything for gospel. Find that elsewhere - please.

On the bright side, this thread does remind me of FaceBook. So cute!

Uninformed and emotional, WTF you talking about?!
Of course, if I had been better at both, I wouldn't have 2 adult sons today . . . . .

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I actually feel kind of bad for Comey. He was put into a tough spot by the Obama administration, and he probably should not have taken the bait to give a recommendation on the Hillary investigation, but instead told Lynch that it's a DOJ task and to have one of her underlings do it. But for whatever reason, he chose not to do so, and put himself into the cross-hairs of a political sh*t-storm. The FBI needs to stay out of that stuff.

With his testimony yesterday, he should have just come out and told Trump (who has no idea the proper role of the FBI, DOJ, etc.) that he shouldn't meet with him alone for appearance sake. If Trump gives you grief, take it, or resign. Sounds to me that he's upset that getting fired made him look bad, and he seems to, more than anything, want a sterling reputation. Then stay out of the politics, and don't let politicians pull you in. I think he kind of liked the drama of being around the politics, but telling himself that he was "above it all."

Then he goes out and leaks documents? Give me a break. Looks like he plays the DC game pretty well himself. BTW, those notes did not contain classified information, so leaking them is not any type of crime. Just shows that he's not "above it all". He's just like the rest of them, selectively leak to further a narrative that you want in the press.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Well Comey leaked... Wow, The Head of the FBI leaked classified Documents to a Reporter.. Well to a friend with instructions to give it to a reporter. Same damn thing. Then he turns around and wonders still why he was fired. Comey had no clue what he was doing in the FBI.

1. What we found out today.. Russia DIDN'T hack any Voting Machines or Change any VOTES...
2. Comey Leaked Documents to the Press...(Felony)
3. Trump was not under investigation at any time.
4. Comey was not fired over Russia investigation.
5. Trump never asked Comey to Stop investigating him
6. We still have ZERO evidence of Russia doing anything.
7. FBI never saw any Device from the DNC that was so called hacked.

1. no one ever thought that
2. comey didn't leak classified documents. he gave his own notes, which are his own property, and can be delivered to any person on earth at his own disposal for any reason.
3. trump is under investigation right now
4. comey most likely was fired for that specific reason, per every syllable that you heard on television yesterday
5. trump goaded comey to stop investigating Flynn, not himself
6. you don't get evidence. that's not how this works. all important details were withheld from the televised hearing. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE BROADCAST EVIDENCE AGAINST THE RUSSIANS ON LIVE TELEVISION.
7. FBI knows with 100% certainty that not only the DNC but many other organizations were hacked, but they did not confiscate the computer equipment from those agencies.

you don't know how to understand information even when it's presented to you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
1. no one ever thought that
2. comey didn't leak classified documents. he gave his own notes, which are his own property, and can be delivered to any person on earth at his own disposal for any reason.
3. trump is under investigation right now
4. comey most likely was fired for that specific reason, per every syllable that you heard on television yesterday
5. trump goaded comey to stop investigating Flynn, not himself
6. you don't get evidence. that's not how this works. all important details were withheld from the televised hearing. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE BROADCAST EVIDENCE AGAINST THE RUSSIANS ON LIVE TELEVISION.
7. FBI knows with 100% certainty that not only the DNC but many other organizations were hacked, but they did not confiscate the computer equipment from those agencies.

you don't know how to understand information even when it's presented to you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
Yikes that's a lot of hot garbage to sift through. Pro wrestling is more believable than this soap opera.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic