Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
because i said i rather look at one female over another its an attack????

wow, you're even more mentally sick than i first thought. please get help asap. i feel for you. i hope things get better for you soon. i'm very sympathetic to the mentally ill. if you need to talk about your mental issues you can always pm me.
I'd rather have my president sporting around a hot euro model that Patrick Ewing in drag any day

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
um, no it's not a liberal interpretation at all. it's every previous president's interpretation.

all previous presidents have either sold businesses or put their assets in a blind trust. that's how it works.
Get the torch & pitchforks I feel an impeachment coming on!

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Wow, just read about 90% of this thread.

The Clintons should be in Jail.
Obama maybe next. See how this Fast and Furious shakes out.

Obama has been traveling the world in front and behind Trump these last few weeks. Speaking out against Trump and trying to pick up any pieces left of the Global leftist. Obama's New World Order is falling apart fast.

AND Trump is kicking ass left and right... The left is saying he isn't keeping promise. I call BS... He has done or set in motion almost every promise. The amount of work he has done so far is far beyond any President in my life time as done in this time frame.

The Wall will get built, but border crossing have already dropped what 80%.

ObamaCare will get trashed. There are already a couple of States now with no Insurance companies b/c of ObamaCare.

The Paris Climate deal was a Very Bad Deal for us all around. Even if you believe in Global Warming or not. It was a crap deal. Also it only worked if all the Counties did what it said, but 2 of the top counties were not holding their part of the Deal. China and India. The both said they would increase Carbon b/c their country couldn't take that kind of hit. While the USA was suppose to drop by 26% and pay Billions into the Paris Deal. Glad we pulled out. Pulling out from the Paris deal doesn't mean the USA will stop trying to Clean the Planet up or stop looking into Climate Change. Just means we are not doing it the way the Paris Deal was laid out.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Well, today is the day that Comey testifies. What do I predict?

Not much new beyond the written testimony that was released yesterday. That testimony shows that the FBI/NSA, etc. have nothing on Trump himself, but that others are being investigated. It also shows that Trump is am amateur, which most of us already knew. Comey will not say that Trump obstructed the investigation because that would contradict his earlier testimony.

I'd like Comey to be asked some questions about what happens if evidence is found that the Trump campaign was actually "colluding" with Russians for Trump to win the election. After all, he had no problem opining before about whether any reasonable prosecutor would bring a case based on a set of facts, with Hillary's actions. Where's the crime? I mean, Trump's campaign was colluding with GOP state parties in 50 states to win the election also. Obama sent key members of his campaign team to Israel to help Netanyahu's opponent before their last election. That's collusion, right? I don't recall the NYT or WaPo being to excited about it. Because it's not a crime.

It will really shock me that there was any smoking gun, because if there were, it would have already been leaked to NTY and/or WaPo, because there are too many R's and D's that can't stand the guy and would like to see him sink. The fact nothing has come out leads me to believe there isn't anything more than what's already leaked out. So Dems will hyperventilate about how shocking and evil it was, and the press will put on their best serious faces and talk about how this puts the republic at grave risk, blah, blah, blah.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
The D's will not let this go. I don't blame them...it's good politics. But there is no THERE there. At all.

Comey is basically a disgruntled employee that (1) opened his statements with the fact he was an 'employee at will' and could be fired at any time and (2) followed with I was shocked and saddened to be fired.

What a massive waste of time and money...our money...and that is good politics...anything to keep the party in power from making progress.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
On a non-related note that will affect history as much as everything else in here . . . . .

Trump may be the 1st orange president, as described in the thread title. We did, however, have an orange US Senator earlier. Strom Thurmond, who almost lived forever, from way down Souff, a Dem segregationist who did one of the legendary filibusters of all time, who ran for Prez in 1948 as a Dixiecrat and later flipped to Repub as the whole South put Lincoln behind them. In later yrs, when he was kept out of sight and his aides cast votes for him, he died his hair orange. Celebrated for a while by the comedian Dave Barry, who wondered if he used Tang for that. By way of thinking about how deceitful and hypocritical many Pols are, it was disclosed later he had sired a black/white child with one of his family's servants, paid hush money support for decades.

sorry about my post, waste of time, won't change a thing. The current atmosphere is something some saw before with Watergate, before the Internet. America survived that. Hoping America and boards and board friendships survive this one.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
The D's will not let this go. I don't blame them...it's good politics. But there is no THERE there. At all.

Comey is basically a disgruntled employee that (1) opened his statements with the fact he was an 'employee at will' and could be fired at any time and (2) followed with I was shocked and saddened to be fired.

What a massive waste of time and money...our money...and that is good politics...anything to keep the party in power from making progress.

this is literally the least intelligent opinion you could possibly possess. flat-earther-level retardation.

THIS INVESTIGATION IS 0% LED BY DEMOCRATS

Comey is not a Democrat.

Robert Mueller is not a Democrat.

Rod Rosenstein is not a Democrat.

All intelligence agencies are in agreement that Russia has been hacking into our political system. If you don't care about that then you're not a patriot.

Donald Trump admitted to firing Comey to ease pressure off himself in terms of the scandal. If he had nothing to hide he wouldn't have bothered.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Eh? That's not what he said.

Yeah, no one said that.

Well, Comey's testimony was quite the "shocker", amirite, guise? Eh? Eh? :rolleyes:

Dear God, that couldn't gone any worse for the dems and better for Trump.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Losing all respect for Comey, can't even figure out how to describe him.
Forget if you love or hate Trump, or Hillary or whoever else.

JUST before Election Day 2016 he releases some info, curious timing at best that may have put one more nail in Hillary's coffin. Made me wonder what his agenda was.
Moving forward, he seems to look like a sympathetic character, with his firing recently adding to that.

Now, he gets his big moment on stage, and any shitting he could do turned out to be just a wet fart. The "truth," if it can ever be defined, is more elusive than we thought. We will have Dems and Repubs and Trump's lawyer explain it all to us over and over as the tv stations go for ratings, but at the end of this day and many days to come I am left with my conclusions from decades ago.

We can't trust ANY of these motherfuckers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic