Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

IP Gear? What do you think of his products?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
They only GH IP has that is tested good is the Yellows all others fake or bunk!

Right now IP has 200IU Hygetropin kits for like $275 per kit or something.... that's less than $140 per kit kids! There's no way they can make a decent margin on that stuff at that price, because I know for a fact it's the most expensive GH to produce and get your hands on. So always be wary of huge super sales and stuff that seems too good to be true. If someone wants to take a good shot at these and post the test results then be my guest.... but I wouldn't recommend it ;)

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I hear a lot of mixed feedback on his GH, mostly negative though.

IPs oils were ok years back.. everyone has seemed to be pleased his orals. These days his speciality is knock offs..BD, QV, and Denkall. His oils are also very underdosed, this is a fact and if anyone has taken there oils recently and had good results please feel free to post your feedback.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I'm hearing brothers are saying the phentermine is shit right now. I don't get IP's business practice. The oral aas get rave reviews all over. The grey tops sucked and it wasn't until a lot of guys bought them that a disclaimer was put out saying something like the body builds a tolerance quickly at higher doses or some such shit. Guys wouldn't have bought the gh if that had been put out prior to making them available. Then to add insult to injury, like sfgiant said, they started giving the greys away when you ordered other shit.
I would think that if the company had integrity and after being around for so long, they would have legit sources and wouldn't be bottom feeding and picking up garbage that is bunk and pisses of customers. They must have issues somewhere in the supply chain or they just aren't good businessmen.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Used his oils 15 + years ago and the pain was stupid. I never used his oils again. Still like and use some of his orals if they're available.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I hear a lot of mixed feedback on his GH, mostly negative though.

IPs oils were ok years back.. everyone has seemed to be pleased his orals. These days his speciality is knock offs..BD, QV, and Denkall. His oils are also very underdosed, this is a fact and if anyone has taken there oils recently and had good results please feel free to post your feedback.

Hell it was about a year ago that he posted lab results on some of his oils and the Denkall T400 came back around 348. I said that was garbage and people actually said that was good. Now tell me how is something underdosed 52mgs good? IMO it isnt But on the otherhand his BD tbol were really fucking good.

gi812many

gi812many

Aug 14, 2012
I brew my on stuff...Everything from Test E, Tren E, Mast, Primo E, Winstrol and Anavar (oral liquid)...I have used a couple of their products Tren E and Test E and Winstrol...I can say myself what I brew hits me much sooner and stronger. My Winstrol is day and night better, period. But got results regardless. Have a boy who uses only their products and looks fantastic so something is working. Wither its underdosed, well not even going to go there because I have no clue. If they are under dosing would make no sense, they make their products in China and acquire their compound within China. They got to be getting their raws cheaper than what China is retailing for, say $****per 1000gram of Test E (didnt read forum rules, dont want to put pricing out). Who I would watch out for is Domestic US and Foreign UGL's selling product cheap. No one is going to take the risk of purchasing, producing and distributing product at dog cheap prices and take the risk of getting popped. I know one of these guys personally, not naming names. Sells under two different names, cheap stuff is underdosed, sometimes as much 50%. Then he sells a higher quality product obviously at a higher price..Gets both types of clients, bargain buyers etc and guys who are willing to pay alittle extra to get what it says on the bottle. All comes to about the same, just has to work more with the cheaper stuff. Again you get what you pay for. Stay away from the things that are to good to be true.

Last edited:
Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Orals are hit or miss. Gray tops, didn't they test OK?

gi812many

gi812many

Aug 14, 2012
Im not a fan of any generics when it comes to GH. Another board has done a lot of testing, serum levels and the quality of the GH in generics compared to human grade. I have used both generics and now human grade. Generics first because I was ill informed, 8 months no more improvements than what my gear would be providing me. Then switched over to Human Grade, much more expensive, nearly 10 months day and night difference. Can say within the first 60 days I felt completely different. I have incorporated peptides MOD and GHRP2 to extend my GH each month, been working awesome!!

jaltb4k

jaltb4k

Aug 20, 2012
i have not used their orals....but have used their oils and was very pleased with the results

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
oils are horrible!!!!! orals, i here also here hit or miss. Not worth buying from him

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
IP years ago was gret ..then they went bad. Hit or miss mostly miss imo. I dont use any of their stuff.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Never had any problem with IP's gear. His BD tabs at 50mg strength are all good. I do chew them though. He seems to put a hard coating on them. I would suggest doing that. And the Adipex that I received is working really well for a buddy! I too heard from someone that it was underdosed. My buddy says he likes them.

His GH I wouldn't touch but that's my personal opinion and his Oils have all been good when I ran them.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic