Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

IP Gear? What do you think of his products?

G

gio_bueno

Feb 13, 2012
Got some IP gear recently. Was wondering other users thoughts and results using his products. I have heard mixed reviews but have noticed he has been around a very long time. Im interested in what others experience has been with IP Gear.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Haven't used it in a few years, oil burnt like hell in the past, orals are good.

G

gio_bueno

Feb 13, 2012
Been using oils. No pain at all. And yet to start orals. His grey top hgh seems to be g2g.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I remember using IP gear about 13 to 14 years ago... I gotta hand it to the guy, he obviously knows how to last in his business.

To answer your question... I've used some of IP's D-bol tabs a few years ago & they were good. I haven't used in any of the injects in a long, long time.

From what I've heard, you never really know what to expect with IP products... sometimes they are great, sometimes they are very mediocre. Personally, I would rather spend a little extra money & buy from a source that I'm 100% confident will make & sell me a solid product in a secure manner.

G

gio_bueno

Feb 13, 2012
I remember using IP gear about 13 to 14 years ago... I gotta hand it to the guy, he obviously knows how to last in his business.

To answer your question... I've used some of IP's D-bol tabs a few years ago & they were good. I haven't used in any of the injects in a long, long time.

From what I've heard, you never really know what to expect with IP products... sometimes they are great, sometimes they are very mediocre. Personally, I would rather spend a little extra money & buy from a source that I'm 100% confident will make & sell me a solid product in a secure manner.

Yea there is a local UG that used to go through. But it has turned more for the money. Got some IP from a friend but now doesn't fool with it anymore and I'm stuck w/o a source. :(

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
He has been making and selling gear successfully for 20 something years. So let me ask you ? Are you going to trust some knoob who says they like another sources gear when the member and the source are knoobs? His pills are the best in the biz - if people say they heard something had a problem here and there, that's what is a normal occurance, 20+ years, no one is error free, every business every product .one tip for ya is his pills are pressed so hard many recommend that you chew em a bit to break them up . Personally I wont use anyone else's winny or anavar ect- he sells usually high dose - unlabeled pills. Good stuff. For people to say they aren't reliable is complete and utter ignorance . All UG sources are somewhat, "questionable" so really for someone to say that about IP is a moot point and absurd. Like I said before knoobs ! (affectionately) lol so I guess those guys what? Trust the new 6 month source? Because all the board members say so? That's just plain stupid. Everyone has production issues , the good sources will resolve any issues that arise, it's usually these same people that also can't advocate for themselves tactfully and then have other order issues. IP has been around longer than anyone PERIOD, I guarantee you people that say they hear otherwise are knoobs , naive or believe rumors that have no base in facts. If you have the opportunity to get IP from a RELIABLE source like ip directly , then go treat yourself and let the doubters go waste their money on over priced shit!

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Good stuff for sure, tbols are great!

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Only a couple times. My first cycle about 8 years ago was IP Test E. I think I got test flu at least three times. Dbol tabs were great. Also tried IP's QV Tren A and that worked good and was smooth.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
He is all I used to use years ago,4-5 cycles worth.....The old injectables hurt like a bitch and loved his Dbol and winny tabs

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Some of the best orals around for sure. The 50mg dbol, winny, and var are great because not everyone carries them in those strengths. I've never used the oils so I can't comment on those. And as for the gh, I have heard not so good reviews (locally even) on the yellow tops. have not heard of any grey tops being used round these parts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic