Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

IP Gear? What do you think of his products?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Got some generic bluetops and grey tops from IP gear and they were bunk :( not happy cost me 1500 bucks pissed....

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Pfizer from the pharmacy, to hell with that !
2 iu and my hands are numb! best GH I have had.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i think i have better people to put my faith in these days then ip his orals are good but i think i know better guys and better oils

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well 5 weeks of 10 iu a day I think you would be able to tell I even did 25iu of the grey tops..lol nothing not even retaining water I think the blue tops had something in them give you GH like symptoms...(who the Freek knows what as in them) maybe some slin and liquid g.. but nothing

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I should raffle them off or use them as a paper weight :(

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Well 5 weeks of 10 iu a day I think you would be able to tell I even did 25iu of the grey tops..lol nothing not even retaining water I think the blue tops had something in them give you GH like symptoms...(who the Freek knows what as in them) maybe some slin and liquid g.. but nothing

Grey's are proven bunk as a matter of fact IP was giving them away free with orders of other stuff!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
They only GH IP has that is tested good is the Yellows all others fake or bunk!

G

GreatWhiteRep13

Apr 10, 2012
To be honest, haven't used his fear for years. Was awesome before. Got some 50mg wins like two years ago, didn't feel anything. Have a buddy who was getting 25mls from them and no one liked them. Either they were getting sick or would be on 500-750mgs and not see anything. I decided to move on.

A

axioma

Aug 10, 2012
He has been making and selling gear successfully for 20 something years. So let me ask you ? Are you going to trust some knoob who says they like another sources gear when the member and the source are knoobs? His pills are the best in the biz - if people say they heard something had a problem here and there, that's what is a normal occurance, 20+ years, no one is error free, every business every product .one tip for ya is his pills are pressed so hard many recommend that you chew em a bit to break them up . Personally I wont use anyone else's winny or anavar ect- he sells usually high dose - unlabeled pills. Good stuff. For people to say they aren't reliable is complete and utter ignorance . All UG sources are somewhat, "questionable" so really for someone to say that about IP is a moot point and absurd. Like I said before knoobs ! (affectionately) lol so I guess those guys what? Trust the new 6 month source? Because all the board members say so? That's just plain stupid. Everyone has production issues , the good sources will resolve any issues that arise, it's usually these same people that also can't advocate for themselves tactfully and then have other order issues. IP has been around longer than anyone PERIOD, I guarantee you people that say they hear otherwise are knoobs , naive or believe rumors that have no base in facts. If you have the opportunity to get IP from a RELIABLE source like ip directly , then go treat yourself and let the doubters go waste their money on over priced shit!

This. The only gear I found comparable was the Axio/Syntrop blends, but they are gone and were expensive. I have used IP since day one, 4 years ago. In that time I have: won a state masters title, won a state light heavy open class, and placed 9th light heavy master nats. I have no complaints, but hey, people respond differently to different stuff. most of the guys I know who complained about the stuff not being potent enough were pussys who 1. didn't eat right, 2. didn't train right and 3. had no idea how to take gear. That holds true of any gear, imo. Oh, I am new to the forum, first post, so IMHO,lol.

A

axioma

Aug 10, 2012
PS. IP Halo...makes you lift with murderous intent...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic