Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Insulin use increased (x3)

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I jus did a shot (I been doin .4/450 eod to keep blood levels even) and gettin ready to take dbol and go lift. I will take my aromasian in the morning and see how that goes. I did forget that I been taking an antihistamine about an hr before my shots but I think that may be affecting my insulin resistance cuz I can't take cold medicine which had antihistamine in it cuz I can't control my sugar with it so ill drop that and see how that goes for couple days and I have an appt with my Endo next week so hopefully I can get everything straightened out cuz I'm jus now starting to see results and would hate to drop it.... Ill keep u posted but any other thoughts or suggestions are appreciated

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
anything with Pseudoephedrine I would watch out for.

Any other medications, stimulants, caffeine all can affect this.

Take care brother, Peace.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
Not sure about this but is it possible my sugar was all jacked up cuz my test was really jus kickin in and my body was adjusting to the transition of getting used to the foreign hormone while my natty test was shutting down (just got over test flu)? Or is that a "what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul" thought

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Just having the flu can completely throw off your blood sugars. My wife is type 1 too.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
Ya Im 29 and only had type 1 for 2 years so I haven't experienced alot since being diabetic and this is my first cycle since diagnosis so Im jus being cautious. So far today since after lunch not only do I feel better by my sugar is stabilizing it seems like. So I think I'll hold off of aromasian for a couple days and see what happens cuz I'm getting crazy pumps and gains and I feel ****in great so I don't wanna mess with anything if I don't have to

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I agree with Warrior about flu symptoms,

The induction of interleukin-1 in humans and its metabolic effects.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3895542

This says ETIOCHOLANOLONE had no affect on BS, I have read others where it does.

YES it's possible this metabolite of test aggravated your symptoms a bit and now the side affect is starting to go away as the body establishes homeostasis.

Your reply made me look back into the test flu. lol
http://www.jci.org/articles/view/105701/pdf/render

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Honestly I get hypo bouts running orals or high dose tren

I know it's not just me, either

That, along with lethargy (get it with all orals) is why I never run orals

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I decided to drop my dbol today. The other day I changed my basal from 1.4 to 1.7 and Im still having hypos and its extremly hard to get my bs (blood sugar) down. Usually when I sleep I put my basal on 70% or around there so I don't get a low in the middle of the night and not wake up (happened to me before). The last couple nights I been waking up with my bs around 250 and I'd feel dehydrated and have a headache. So I decided to keep my basal at 1.7 all night and the past 2 mornings have work up with a 101 and 63 bs. Then comes breakfast time.... Usually I eat 1 cup of old fashioned oats with pb and either 12 egg whites or protein powder and around 9 units of insulin (humolog) to cover it but this morning (and yesterday) I have eaten the same thing and had to use 22 units. I checked my bs about an hr later and it was 257 and since then I have ate 0 carbs and 80 grams of protein and 42 g of fat and taken an additional 13 units on top of my basal and my bs still reads 210. So this afternoon I took 12.5 of aromasian and dropped my dbol to see what happens. I'm thinking I may get some vitamin d, vitamin k and ala and keep with the aromasin 12.5 eod on top of the v's that are suppose to help with insulin resistance. Ill post my results tmr from no dbol and a day of aromasian on top of the rest of the evening and my sugar levels

Last edited:
Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
If I can't regulate my bs by Monday I'm gonna drop my cycle and start pct in a couple weeks but I hope I can figure it out by then cuz I'm starting to see results

Last edited:
Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I bolused an additional 8 units of humolog while my sugar was 201 and I had 4.7 units active in my system still. Usually at 201 with 4.7 active and my basal at 1.4 it wouldn't require a bolus BUT I just had a low at 62 which is kind of giving me hope. I ate approx 30 g of carbs and suspended my pump to see where my bs will be here in about a half hr. I no the half life in aromasain isn't all that long but could it be showing affects already (5 hrs)? It may just be all the insulin I've taken and no carbs but its the fist low I've had in a couple days either way

Last edited:
Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I decided to shut it down. I took 10k iu of vitamin d and I no it helps with insulin resistance cuz my Endo has prescribed it to me before and I also took 4 oz of apple cider vinegar and 6g of cinnamon before my workout this morning. After my workout I took 19iu of insulin for 30g of carbs (didnt eat many carbs for the fact I wanted to see how I reacted). Normally for 30g of carbs I could cover that with 3-4iu of insulin. I took my bs about 45 min after I ate and took my insulin and my bs was 246. I decided to quit my cycle all together. I took a pin this morning at .4 of super test450 (been doin .4 eod) and this is my second full week of pins (Monday 7/1/13 would be start of 3rd week on cycle). I'm assuming I should just follow basic pct... (Wait 3 weeks start clomid and nolv) and I also have hcg but since it was basically a 2 week cycle should I incorporate hcg right now before I start pct?

I have an appt with my Endo in a week and a half so hopefully I can mange it better by then

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic