Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Insulin use increased (x3)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thought I might add I take lisinopril for bp and its great for kidneys and at 650 test/wk my bp was 122/76

Its defiently hormonal whether its estrogen, cortisol and/or adrenaline. He never said anything about cortisol but yes he assumes my adrenaline is high from workouts with normal hpta function (didnt mention AAS). I know adrenaline isn't the same as cortisol but they are both the 2 key hormones in the stress system thus both making bs higher. Before my appt I had taken 2 shots of hcg at 250 iu with the last one being that morning. I also take aromasian at 12.5 e3d and I've started my dbol again since I started victoza (love dbol). I also am on an insulin pump and have a cgms so he can see how my bs on an hourly/6 hour/12 hour or daily time frame. I am getting bloodwork done next week so ill be sure to update with anything significant

yes yes, reason I mentioned taking stimulants, caffeine which ramp up epinephrine with workouts as well.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Where's my free Candy ?:apopcorn-pops:

I sent lk some maple syrup and back bacon but he refused shipment so I figured you would do the same. Lol.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
My bs has leveled out nicely it stays very consistent which is a huge ****in relief for me ... Today I had the fattiest nastiest carbiest meal I've had in a long time (10 chicken fingers and steak quesadilla from Hardees) and 1.5 hrs later my bs was 114. Victoza really killed my appetite for the first couple days but its getting better by the day. I work in a steel factory and its humid as **** right now here in the Midwest and its bout 110-130 degrees in the plant at any given time so I'm sure that's not helping my appetite. It's also hard to stay hydrated when I'm sweating more than I can drink. I've been stuck at 234 lbs for going on 6 days now but I'm trying to be optimistic and tell myself at least I haven't lost weight thru this transition but Im digging the definition right now cuz that's all I can do. I have 8 weeks left of my cycle and gonna turn the rest of this one into a pure bulk and I'd like to end up about the 245-250 mark but well see how them grocery/restaurant bills start looking.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I meant to do this a while ago but anyway....Just an update on this cycle and how my bs is now that I'm off cycle and done with pct...

I quit taking my victoza about the same time I started pct and my first meal of the day I had to take 3x the insulin to level out but after I got that meal leveled out and bs to normal then the rest of the day I could cover with my normal amount of insulin for whatever I was eating... This went on for a while but within the last week my insulin use in the mornings has went back to almost normal. Pct went good... I didn't get anxiety or depressed this time and also got my wife pregnant.... Thanks to everyone involved in this thread

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Thanksfor the update. Congrats to you and your wife!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic