Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lol at bragging about using drugs to gain mass while eating at a deficit

Gators gonna gate

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Some use slin to get into ketosis faster so I'd say it has its place while dieting...
Slins all about timing and diet... But ya left arms looking nice!
Great post hdh those were my thoughts also...

Reactions: HDH

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Sounds like The insulin may be taking you on the edge of ketosis all the time imo.
Some have used it that way and is dangerous approach, definitely not for the inexperienced.

Some Actually lean up on insulin with a controlled diet and with the help of pregenetic disposition .

Most just gain extra fat if diet is not spot on like me.

You mentioned in another post that you have hypoglycemia , genetic predisposition to insulin resistance it sounds to me.

surplus of insulin and the body protects itself by reducing the number of its insulin receptor sites, make sure you take your supplements to help with insulin sensitivity like I told you before. Also cycle on and off and don't do ridiculous long periods of slin runs.

Use metformin to re-set Restore Leptin Sensitivity as well as Insulin sensitivity.

Come off that with apple cider vinegar imo, which works well also to help with insulin sensitivity.

nice work on the guns bro.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Some use slin to get into ketosis faster so I'd say it has its place while dieting...
Slins all about timing and diet... But ya left arms looking nice!
Great post hdh those were my thoughts also...

lol you beat me to it G.

Reactions: KBD
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Sounds like The insulin may be taking you on the edge of ketosis all the time imo.
Some have used it that way and is dangerous approach, definitely not for the inexperienced.

Some Actually lean up on insulin with a controlled diet and with the help of pregenetic disposition .

You mentioned in another post that you have hypoglycemia , genetic predisposition to insulin resistance it sounds to me.

surplus of insulin and the body protects itself by reducing the number of its insulin receptor sites, make sure you take your supplements to help with insulin sensitivity like I told you before. Also cycle on and off and don't do ridiculous long periods of slin runs.

Use metformin to re-set Restore Leptin Sensitivity as well as Insulin sensitivity.

Come off that with apple cider vinegar imo, which works well also to help with insulin sensitivity.

I drink apple cider and eat cinnamon all day. I am getting leaner and shaping out very well with Insulin use. Up to 30iu a day now and loving the pumps and strength. I am waiting on ym metformin to come in, taking forever so hopefully the ACV keeps me sensitive enough lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OJLdShShMA

^^^ Quadricep Progress BROTHERIRON

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
sounds like your on the right track. Glad your taking the supplements and meto to keep your body insulin sensitive.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
sounds like your on the right track. Glad your taking the supplements and meto to keep your body insulin sensitive.

Does one need to do this if only running it at 10iu a day for 4 times a week? Perhaps even while cycling on and off every 6 or so weeks?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly does it mean that slin is putting me in ketosis
Your answer is the majority of lifters don't take slin during a caloric deficiency.

Different genetics and body types respond differently.

What works for one will not always work for another.

Instead of trying to prove the world wrong, you would be better off just stating what is working for you.

With more time and experience, you will understand what I'm saying ;)

HDH

So r u stating that slin can put on fat in a calorie deficit

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
You look good and definitely swole but you're still a D-bag. :)

Reactions: KBD
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So r u stating that slin can put on fat in a calorie deficit

No, I'm stating that most wouldn't try it and not everyone has the genetics to get your results.

Why bother if you not doing it for growth?

Not being a smart ass. You would know it if I was.

I don't take anything away from you because you have good genetics.

You still have to work your ass off to get the results you do.

I think it's just fine that you want to go pro. To me there's no difference in that and a youngster that has goals of one day being in the super bowl or the world series.

Without the goal, you'll never make it.

I think what angers people is you have the genetics that most don't and it's just hard to take you seriously with the adolescent behavior.

Don't lose your ability to learn by knowing to much ;)

HDH

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I drink apple cider and eat cinnamon all day. I am getting leaner and shaping out very well with Insulin use. Up to 30iu a day now and loving the pumps and strength. I am waiting on ym metformin to come in, taking forever so hopefully the ACV keeps me sensitive enough lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OJLdShShMA

^^^ Quadricep Progress BROTHERIRON

KBD, keep squatting. Your body will respond. While I've always had large legs (but wide hips, dammit) one thing that helped me with squats was to go back to the beginning, drop my weight, and go nice and deep and get more comfortable with the good form. While it was a bit humbling, with proper form, I quickly got back into a more aggressive weight range. Also, I wasn't afraid to use the smith rack when I didn't have a spotter around, and stayed back on my heels to really focus on my quads and glutes. The results speak for themselves. My ass is so big, I can almost put a glass of water on it, LOL. (will not do gay videos, haha)

The sled is also good if you don't have a spotter, go nice and slow, stay on your heels with a DEEP, full range of motion. You don't have to put 1500 pounds on the sled to slam your quads real good, just FULL SLOW reps with no lockout on the top.

If you don't bring your legs up, you'll get crushed on stage. Even some local guys have wheels, and the national level amateurs have monster legs. The nice thing is, fewer people have difficulty with legs. They aren't as stubborn as arms, IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic