Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Insulin DOES NOT make you fat.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
How can insulin make someone gain fat if they are in a calorie deficit. Ive been on slin for about 2 weeks now almost and Ive eaten some fatty ass foods and I just keep getting leaner. Oh wait.. I forgot.. Im still within my calorie limit which is a deficit. SOOOOO that theory has juss been, flushed down the toilet.

Can ya feel it? HUH HUH HUH?!

I have... Exerciseddddd the demons.

THnk vry Muh

2nhhp9x.jpg

*clap* *clap* *clap* ^^ 195lbs

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Christ KBD, you put on some size. Well done.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Christ KBD, you put on some size. Well done.

Did it while maintaining bodyweight, didn't fluctuate too much. Just up and down a little bit. I have been eating a lot of trail mix and beef lately and peanut butter, seems to be filling me out.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Your answer is the majority of lifters don't take slin during a caloric deficiency.

Different genetics and body types respond differently.

What works for one will not always work for another.

Instead of trying to prove the world wrong, you would be better off just stating what is working for you.

With more time and experience, you will understand what I'm saying ;)

HDH

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Ok, here are my thoughts in a nut shell. I have been researching a lot on slin lately, and have gotten a lot of great feedback from many very experienced people (some were from here ).

A few things about insulin. It CAN cause fat storage when fat intake is too high while the insulin is active in your system (lypolisis, if i spelled that correctly). If fat is kept to a minimum, it shouldn't be bad. Second, it's near impossible to lose fat while on insulin. Maintain, sure, lose, probably not. This is why competing BBers will drop slin for the last 12 weeks of contest prop.

KBD, I am not even remotely interested in competing, let alone go pro. All I want to do is learn and do things right. I am honestly in disbelief that you don't know any of this stuff and you are serious about competing. This is one of the many reasons you get so much shit.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Still posting pics of your upper body but nothing of your wheels. You need to focus on them if you have any intention of ever doing damage at any level.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic