Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Inner Mid Chest Suggestions

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
TBH I'm more of a believer that it's a genetic thing and no amount of playing around with weights is gonna bring it up. I don't believe you can isolate different parts of your chest to such an extent that you will only train that part. It'll come in time but only as the rest of the muscle group grows.

Yeah, I'm 100% with you on this.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
you could start syntholing the inner chest.That would help.

i do agree here too..this works but its alot of sticking.....And most people are not willing to do this not because its looked down on as cheating which steroids are in the same profile but its the pain factor u have to endure during this vile process ...dw

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
i do agree here too..this works but its alot of sticking.....And most people are not willing to do this not because its looked down on as cheating which steroids are in the same profile but its the pain factor u have to endure during this vile process ...dw
Aint that the truth.

georgewbush

georgewbush

Nov 26, 2011
s.e.o. is the only thing that really works. but, as far as feeling it in my inner pecs, i find that cable cross, or a free range of motion pec dec, hits it the best.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Some experts say you can't reshape , but I disagree . Try cable crossovers but really focus on the last 3rd of the movement where you actually cross hands and reach across your centerline.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I was referring to what stumpy and many experts say, in which they probably are correct, but we all need to teeter on the crazy side to rise above average ! Never and I mean never let some one tell you that you can't do something, if you really want. Training is a never ending journey toward self exploration carry on!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic