Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Inner Mid Chest Suggestions

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
My Outer and Upper Chest is fine, but the inner needs to be filled in. When i flex I see a horizontal line across, kind of like Franco Columbo but without the mass. Any pec experts in the house.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
Have you tried incline, decline close grip bench?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Flies and close grip will be your bread and butter.

With close grip I suggest using an elbows out type arm position, as you bring your elbows closer to your sides the empahsis shifts to outer pecs, front delts and more tricep.
Keeping elbows out nails inner pecs, hold the contracted point and squeeze as well.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Decline dumbbell bench with a slight decline angle - maybe 20 degrees, nothing crazy. Full range of motion and squeeze like hell. Then some flys on slight incline and as you bring the dumbbells up, rotate the wrists so the pinkies are facing eachother

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I'm a firm believer in dips for a staple in pec development. Also GreatGunz brought clavicle dips to my attention. This did wonders for inner and upper chest development. They are done hanging as you would a regular dip but bring your shoulders in forward and use a shrugging motion. This isolate the upper inner chest really damn good

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Decline dumbbell bench with a slight decline angle - maybe 20 degrees, nothing crazy. Full range of motion and squeeze like hell. Then some flys on slight incline and as you bring the dumbbells up, rotate the wrists so the pinkies are facing eachother

Extend your arms and do the flye motion without rotating your wrists. Now at the end of the movement with your hands facing each other, rotate your wrists so the pinkies are facing each other- notice anything?

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
Im starting to believe the if you dont have inner chest you aint gonna get it.Ive tried everything and nothing.It sucks cause my chest looks crazy in a shirt but when i take the shirt off im missing the middle that makes it look like a plate of armour.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
TBH I'm more of a believer that it's a genetic thing and no amount of playing around with weights is gonna bring it up. I don't believe you can isolate different parts of your chest to such an extent that you will only train that part. It'll come in time but only as the rest of the muscle group grows.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
TBH I'm more of a believer that it's a genetic thing and no amount of playing around with weights is gonna bring it up. I don't believe you can isolate different parts of your chest to such an extent that you will only train that part. It'll come in time but only as the rest of the muscle group grows.

i agree...however,trying doesnt hurt...dw

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
alot of great advice to try here..... if that does not work then u know it comes down to genetics!!!

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
you could start syntholing the inner chest.That would help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic