Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

In your opinion what is the best appetite suppressant?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Meh....I'm not so sure.

I know that's the current popular idea....but I have zero issues eating wheat or gluten.

Again....I think far too many people are jumping on a bandwagon here.

My wife is celiac....I have seen what happens to her when she eats it, and it's not good. So for those few with a true issue...you bet.

But in my opinion most or at least many are just jumping on a bandwagon here.

However...yeah. If you eat toast for b fast, have some crackers and whatever for a snack, sandwich and chips of fries for lunch and then pasta for dinner....maybe you're overeating on gluten and wheat. Lol! That might not mean you're intolerant....it just might mean....back the fuck up on the carbs man...you're eating far too many starchy refined carbs.

Different from being gluten intolerant or celiac.

Not suggesting this is you Titan....I expect you have this figured out. Just my thoughts based on what I see here and now.

However....Phentermine is terrible. Sketches me out worse than most. No thanks.

Definitely not the answer.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Still stand by GLP1. The data is ridiculous and the sustainability is legit. If you want to have a serious scientific chat let me know.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
This is stupid but it will get you by. Always tons of water, supplement and when you can't fight the hunger us an anti acid. It will cause a chemical reaction in your stomach filling it with a foam.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Provigil works for me.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
lots of water through out the day works to keep me feeling full. I travel too for work, but I eat when I can, lots of will power. I dont have access to anything prescription, I dont trust supplements, just kind of have to deal with it. for me

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Best appetite suppressant? Food.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!
Is that your go to for lasting longer?

Phen is just insane, you almost need to remind yourself to eat

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Eating a spoonful of virgin Coconut oil or Cinammon also work .

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Phentermine works great for me. Just makes sure you take it on an empty stomach and try not to eat for an hour or so (2 seems ideal).

Phen for me as well. Great advice here too!

Basically Phen is like the e/c combo on steroids if that makes sense, lol. Phen is stronger and last much longer than e/c.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Just as OMS says, water and willpower. So long as I spread my meals through the day I rarely get hungry, even when cutting. When I get hungry some water helps a lot. Also diet drinks help too. But then my cuts are pretty mild, only a 200Kcal to 500Kcal max defecit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic