BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Misha K. without question.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Ed Coan even though it would be a bit embarrassing maxing out with his warm-up sets...On the plus side, I'd get in a months worth of cardio loading plates for him.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Big z of course

I trained with Mariusk Pudz before..that was a dream come true..I got 315 clean and press for a double. I was working WSM and Pudz was here to compete in a day or so..all the competitors hung out , trained and went out to eat.

He looked at me, cleaned 315 effortlessly and pressed it for 10 reps, minus ANY effort, threw it down and smiled at me...Granted he had 100lbs on me..but nonetheless..besides Poundstone my training partner, I have never seen anyone so impressive pound for pound.

mariusz-pudzianowski-33767.jpg

Z is awesome too..

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I trained with Mariusk Pudz before..that was a dream come true..I got 315 clean and press for a double. I was working WSM and Pudz was here to compete in a day or so..all the competitors hung out , trained and went out to eat.

He looked at me, cleaned 315 effortlessly and pressed it for 10 reps, minus ANY effort, threw it down and smiled at me...Granted he had 100lbs on me..but nonetheless..besides Poundstone my training partner, I have never seen anyone so impressive pound for pound.

View attachment 6240

Z is awesome too..

Is Marius still fighting in MMA? I was following for a while but lost pace and am out of the loop now.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I would like to train with PoB... He has shown some severe dedication and determination...and... working out with a guy that big a heavy and the weight he trains with makes me look even stronger ;)

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
There's a few people on this forum that I would definitely train with if I could.

I'm not a 'star-struck' kinda guy; rather train with some real solid people from here than anyone 'famous'.

I would like to train with PoB... He has shown some severe dedication and determination...and... working out with a guy that big a heavy and the weight he trains with makes me look even stronger ;)

LMAO

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Is Marius still fighting in MMA? I was following for a while but lost pace and am out of the loop now.

Yes word is that he is..this fight is from not too long ago..not the greatest fight in the World..but he's fightning another Strength athlete and fighter,Oli Thompson..so this was a cool fight to see, simply bc of the lineup..

He's still carrying a bit too much muscle IMO to be super effective

Last edited by a moderator:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks for sharing man! I'v been wondering if there were any videos.

Cro-MagNum Muscle

Cro-MagNum Muscle

Jun 25, 2014
No problem, glad I could help!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic