Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

If you are a complete newbie, look this over. Thanks...

T

todd.tdog

Nov 26, 2014
Great info. So I have no clue how to create a post to ask for advice so I'm just taking a shot at it here.
I am 37 and spent the last year going from 5,9 230lbs between 20 and 25% body fat. With diet and exercise I am now 180 with 11.07 body fat.
My goal is really to see my damn 6 pack and pack on some muscle.
I currently lift 4 days a week and do crossfit 2 days. My diet is 1700 calories 50% protein 30% fat 20% carbs.
I have been killing myself and just not getting there. I stick to the regime religiously.
So, I am in the second week of Test E 500mg a week with 12.5 exemestane a day and started the second week with 50mg a day of Anavar for 5 weeks.

So my question. Is my diet to strict? Not enough calories? Am I being impatient? Am I over training? Btw my sleep habits suck and I have issues taking recovery days.

Any help is appreciated. Even if it's just to tell me how to create my own post.

G

greymall

May 29, 2014
thanks for the info that straightens out a lot of stuff

R

Ronnie Rep

Oct 8, 2015
New here just checking in. Been training for over 30 years. Have also competed in BB. Thanks.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
New here just checking in. Been training for over 30 years. Have also competed in BB. Thanks.

Welcome to TID brother! I think you'll enjoy it here...great members and staff!

ironmanm

ironmanm

Oct 21, 2015
hi peps new to the for room but not to use ing gear but love info and ppl diets and viwes

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Nice right up BR Thanks. New guys dont ask questions whe they don't understand the jargon we use.

Paul

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic