Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I REALLY need a fat burner

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
right in line with this thread... there is this lady that USED to have a figure and didnt ever have to work for it... now that she is in her mid 30's the lbs are hanging on... she always talks about how her diet is good and she works out hard all the time but cant lose weight... (her body says otherwise)... I tell her ALL THE TIME... I will help you... but you will have to listen and work hard... she doesnt listen... so today I see her eating lunch... Fried chicken and large french fries and large soda... I just shook my head and walked away... as I am leaving i hear "Whaaaaat???"

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
right in line with this thread... there is this lady that USED to have a figure and didnt ever have to work for it... now that she is in her mid 30's the lbs are hanging on... she always talks about how her diet is good and she works out hard all the time but cant lose weight... (her body says otherwise)... I tell her ALL THE TIME... I will help you... but you will have to listen and work hard... she doesnt listen... so today I see her eating lunch... Fried chicken and large french fries and large soda... I just shook my head and walked away... as I am leaving i hear "Whaaaaat???"
What about the people who order cheeseburger meals, but with diet soda lol. I want to scream out loud and say WTF are you thinking!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Keep this on the down low, but I am working on a new fat burner/stim product from monsoon labs. It combines the thermogenic properties of Clen and T3 with the fat melting power of DNP, usnic acid and lasix. 6 caps a day bottle of 30 guaranteed 1lb week weight loss.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Send me $100 a month and I'll send you some supps that will burn fat, like the new Thrive shit everyone in my town is getting on.....what a ****ing scam....its a patch, two pills and a shake...oh but wait its all natural so its got to be good for you, cocaine, morphine, weed are all natural too, that does not mean the are good for you...
Clen I hate the cramps I get from it, but works pretty good, tren A is good for burning fat....
You could use a fat burner with out any effort and look like a meth junky, lean as hell with no muscle to show for it.....

I love diet coke and triple cheese burgers from McNasties....love thoughts greese balls....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't know why everyone is being a dick and not telling you the secret.... it's ram's piss. Yup, drink a gallon a day and you'll drop weight like there's no tomorrow.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I thought rams piss was strictly for strength

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I don't know why everyone is being a dick and not telling you the secret.... it's ram's piss. Yup, drink a gallon a day and you'll drop weight like there's no tomorrow.
What the FUK Man!!! you were sworn to secrecy... took the solemn oath and all... your out... OUT OF THE CLUB FOREVER!!!!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
No secret no short cut, but find small time set aside to train . Do cardio and weight circuit , you can use ephedrine stack alternate with t3 and Clen but without training and some adjustments to your diet , you'll be dissatisfied. Even if you eat clean every other day then work on increasing the clean days until you get one pig out day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic