Latest Member
scottmt77
What's New?

I REALLY need a fat burner

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Help me out guys, I NEED something that will allow me to burn fat all the time.
I don't really have time to train with all the online forums I belong to and with my facebook updates and all................I LOVE eating ice cream and bacon cheeseburgers with EXTRA bacon.
Do you helpful folks know of ANYTHING that I can take to keep me getting leaner all the time without having to put out any effort at all?:confused:

Thanks in advance for all your helpful and kind guidance.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Help me out guys, I NEED something that will allow me to burn fat all the time.I don't really have time to train with all the online forums I belong to and with my facebook updates and all................I LOVE eating ice cream and bacon cheeseburgers with EXTRA bacon.Do you helpful folks know of ANYTHING that I can take to keep me getting leaner all the time without having to put out any effort at all?:confused:Thanks in advance for all your helpful and kind guidance.
I too have this problem... I eat modest portions at McDonalds, only half my mcFluryy and I ALWAYS drink diet coke... its like the fat just accumulates... I know it isnt my diet, and my routine is on point... I hit the treadmill TWICE every week and usually put in a strong 45 minutes when I do. If there was only a pill that would help!...OH... my Fitness support group meets twice monthly, who wants to join us for the Mexican buffet and margaritas this Friday????

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Just eat a "clean" diet and everything will be OK. :D AND...oh yea....no carbs after 6pm.....(it is after 8pm if you are closer to the equator though). If you are in austrualia, just flip it to 8am....yea...no carbs after 8am). If....if it is a full moon, you can eat all the carbs you want for a 47 minute window and you will not deposit ANY fat btw. (little known fact) I plan my once a month re-feeds around this lunar event to keep the skinfolds down.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Just eat a "clean" diet and everything will be OK. :D AND...oh yea....no carbs after 6pm.....(it is after 8pm if you are closer to the equator though). If you are in austrualia, just flip it to 8am....yea...no carbs after 8am). If....if it is a full moon, you can eat all the carbs you want for a 47 minute window and you will not deposit ANY fat btw. (little known fact) I plan my once a month re-feeds around this lunar event to keep the skinfolds down.

To the Australians, don't listen to him he's trying to make you fat. It's don't eat carbs after 7:56am

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
To the Australians, don't listen to him he's trying to make you fat. It's don't eat carbs after 7:56am
Ahhh Fock me mate! I forgot to realize i need to account for the inverse differential on the sunset factor minus the equatorial slope past zero degree's.. GOOD Catch Bloke! I almost got fat...

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Ahhh Fock me mate! I forgot to realize i need to account for the inverse differential on the sunset factor minus the equatorial slope past zero degree's.. GOOD Catch Bloke! I almost got fat...

Domt forget to take into account your latitude in inches from the equator and square root it. Then multiply it by 2/3 to get your daily carb intake.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Fat burner Low dose DNP and hydroxycut. I would use DNP at 100mg bid then up to 300mg with hydroxycut and take for as long as you need to get ride of butt cheese. Then don't get into that position again.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Go to GNC bro, they have everything you need to get huge and shredded

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic