Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@RR - Killin it!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Not broscience, bro. You forgot to wrap your midsection in bacon before you hop in the oven at 400* for 20 mins.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Not broscience, bro. You forgot to wrap your midsection in bacon before you hop in the oven at 400* for 20 mins.
Not bro science at all This was proven to be very effective in WW2.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
LG just rub napalm on the fatty areas like your love handles and cottage cheese thighs... works as a topical. Or inject into your saddle bags

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Do you have a source for research napalm?

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yes this does sound like many people...sadly my friends included.

Help me out guys, I NEED something that will allow me to burn fat all the time.
I don't really have time to train with all the online forums I belong to and with my facebook updates and all................I LOVE eating ice cream and bacon cheeseburgers with EXTRA bacon.
Do you helpful folks know of ANYTHING that I can take to keep me getting leaner all the time without having to put out any effort at all?:confused:

Thanks in advance for all your helpful and kind guidance.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hard work and diet, will work better than any fat burning supps, you could waste your money on...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There ain't a fat burner strong enough for your fat ass

Shultzy, I DO have feelings and emotions ya know!!:(

LG just rub napalm on the fatty areas like your love handles and cottage cheese thighs... works as a topical. Or inject into your saddle bags

DUDE you put a bullseye on ALL my problem areas, do ya think LK would eat peaches off my cottage cheese thighs?

Hard work and diet, will work better than any fat burning supps, you could waste your money on...

Perhaps you missed the POINT of the thread, I DONT wanna put out ANY effort at all brotha............................sheesh

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic