Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I need 3 posts to send a private message.

X

xj10x1

Oct 19, 2014
Lol lets get something straight. It doesn't bother me one bit. I love me how I am :).

I'd never call you fat. You seem from your pictures like a pretty decent person. The thing is so am I. These message boards are owned and operated by the us government. I am being harrased on the computer and I am being harrased off the computer. I have about 6 real suicide attempts, and a real dozen. Of situations where I was held against my will and I thought I was in the beginning of a snuff film to try to make me beg for my life which I never did. But I am now. This is no game and you are making it out to be one. Why? To cover yourself. You owe me my life. So give it back. You guys won't leave me alone.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
The troll won't go away? Did you read my post you fat ass bitch? Read my first ****ing post. I won't go away? I won't go away? Bitch read my first ****ing post.

I'd never call you fat. You seem from your pictures like a pretty decent person. The thing is so am I. These message boards are owned and operated by the us government. I am being harrased on the computer and I am being harrased off the computer. I have about 6 real suicide attempts, and a real dozen. Of situations where I was held against my will and I thought I was in the beginning of a snuff film to try to make me beg for my life which I never did. But I am now. This is no game and you are making it out to be one. Why? To cover yourself. You owe me my life. So give it back. You guys won't leave me alone.

Wait, what?

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Well I stand corrected

Last edited:
Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Brother you have already said horrible things to RR. Read your post.

If you are seriously thinking about harming yourself please at least do this:
Take yourself or have someone take you to the emergency room at the hospital and tell them your thoughts.

What you are doing here is not helping you.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
i like pancakes:food-snacking:

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its obvious xj10x1 was starved for attention as a child. While he was neglected by his mom who was busy being boned by every tom dick and harry while intoxicated with heroin and a slew of pain pills, he used to cry himself to sleep as he could hear the moans of his mother being taken deep in the bung hole. The images of that and the filthy studio apartment they lived in above the pool hall, left his fragile mind scarred for life. Now the only attention he gets is from the countless internet forums he trolls, every forum from fitness to gay midgets and NAMBLA, have grown sympathy to the poor bastard.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I wish I had what Tiller had this Sunday, damn son, you are higher than the moon!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010

Quitter! If at first you don't succeed,try, try again

X

xj10x1

Oct 19, 2014
No, what I meant, is I would never tell RR who tries and works on herself fat. In this circumstance I would now. I have been abused and tortured. This is garbage and it needs to stop now. I need someone who can make the US government stop what they are doing. That means make you people stop.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
6 suicide attempts.... You must be a ****ing loser of you can't even get that right in 6 tries, or are they pity cries from a lost scared bitch that has ****ed himself into a dark corner . Next time make sure to get your whole head in front of the barrel of the gun.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I am fed up with tiller. Me and regular are going to hack his brain and upload ebola and get rid of him once and for all!

Oh no you can't he already knows what you are up to and is wearing a tinfoil hat to protect himself, ain't that right, Tiller?.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic