Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I need 3 posts to send a private message.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Did anyone notify the United nations regarding the camera in his bathroom?
We at the UN are the ones who put it there. Why would we tell him?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
scott im looking at you right now...Put that sock down!!

Reactions: DF
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tell ya what scotty. A friend gave me a good idea. How about you pay back all the people you have scammed and then I will uninstall the chip I put in your brain.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
No more government helicopters flying over you and we'll remove all the cameras. The gutting will end. Your choice. Until then we'll continue.

Slic.

Last edited:
X

xj10x1

Oct 19, 2014
I'm not paying back anyone for me to admit to something I didn't do? I'm praying justice is brought to this because this has been a war crime. This is a human rights crime. This was inhumane. It was inhumane because it was in my face on multiple occasion at least a dozen times where I was threatened with being tortured. Cut limb from limb. Why would I be treated as if I was a terrorist spy with information you need? Why would I be told the things you said about the 2 families I have. Why did you remove the way I would of felt about them? After what you did they aren't really even family anymore. This area has been that tormenting and that embarrassing I can't go back. To sit there and have them believe me or not believe. I can't accept what you did. They will accept what you did because they don't know the severity of it. You treated me as if I was a Syrian spy that worked for ISIS. Or I was a Russian spy. I have a legal social security number that I've had almost 27 years. I remember being a toddler, a teenager, and becoming a young adult. What you did, you've continued to behave a certain way because it doesn't seem like you are going to get away with it. I have on the scene suicide attempts because of the way I was spoke to at that rehab. You threatened to cut me up in the shower in my room on more than one occasion. You even threatened to do it with the US military. Nothing about your actions, or your voice was deceiving. After everything that happened for someone to think that you were joking or acting like your talking to a retard would blow my mind. I don't take things too seriously or too lightly either. I take them normal. This has to go to court. This is more than not fair. Its inhumane.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Your words in the shout "you guys really like me once you get past the scamming part"

You owe people scotty. And until you make it right we will continue to carry out our human rights atrocities against you.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
and for god sake stop fukking socks!!!! u sick dick blower

Reactions: DF
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic