Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

I need 3 posts to send a private message.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Here's the thing I can ban him and delete the thread but like a god damned pest he keeps coming back.

Please don't. This is better entertainment than reality TV.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
No, what I meant, is I would never tell RR who tries and works on herself fat. In this circumstance I would now. I have been abused and tortured. This is garbage and it needs to stop now. I need someone who can make the US government stop what they are doing. That means make you people stop.

Make up your mind Tiller. Either you're calling RR fat or you aren't. And Lordy, if you are, you better be ready for the consequences. Government Hackers have nothing so sobering to a drunk fool as RR when she's angry. Your only hope now, is that she'll feel sorry for you and let you off easy . . .

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I'd never call you fat. You seem from your pictures like a pretty decent person. The thing is so am I. These message boards are owned and operated by the us government. I am being harrased on the computer and I am being harrased off the computer. I have about 6 real suicide attempts, and a real dozen. Of situations where I was held against my will and I thought I was in the beginning of a snuff film to try to make me beg for my life which I never did. But I am now. This is no game and you are making it out to be one. Why? To cover yourself. You owe me my life. So give it back. You guys won't leave me alone.
Lucky number 7 May be the one...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
**** you and your private messaging you piece of shit

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ok, I lined up the servers in the matrix, we should have enough juice to hack into his brain tonight. I'll have my buddy in China kick off the take over, we will know it is complete when Scott wets his bed.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Ummm, he pretty much pees the sheets nightly so not sure it's the matrix. Ok though, I'll circle the house in my black helicopter tomorrow.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Scott we are not your karma but rather a tool of your karma. If you want this all to stop then I suggest making amends with anyone you might have stolen from...

Slic.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Another AOL customer,,lets just move along,please

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic